Reviews for Rainy Realizations
Lindsay chapter 1 . 11/10/2017
Holy guacamole! This was a fantastic follow up, seriously loved it. You are a very good story teller and I am immensely grateful that you have decided to use your powers for Barson goodness. Thank you for writing, thank you for writing this specifically. If you were so inclined to provide yet another follow-up to your follow-up I would certainly love to read it. Or anything else you should produce. :)
Meg0613 chapter 1 . 11/10/2017
I needed this so much tonight, so perfect, sweet, sexy, sassy.
BJ chapter 1 . 11/8/2017
This was fantastic, as your usual. I love how you write them so effortlessly connected.
motherbearof3 chapter 1 . 11/9/2017
Finally found my way here. Gotta say it’s a little more complex than AO3, but I’ll figure it out. I do love this little fic.
barsonaddict chapter 1 . 11/8/2017
Love this addition! She totally should call a mover first thing ;)
My fave line: " the rest of her brain shoved that asshole into a room and locked the door" lmao omg this made me giggle!
Thank you for indulging us and continuing :D
untapdtreasure chapter 1 . 11/8/2017
I love this. My gosh. I'm so, so glad you decided to write more from that drabble. I loved that little glimpse into their lives so this makes me super giddy.
LivieB chapter 1 . 11/8/2017
This was really good. I got a chuckle from this line “but the rest of her brain shoved that asshole into a room and locked the door.”
irisbones chapter 1 . 11/8/2017