Reviews for Tarantism
Nyx the Author chapter 12 . 3/22/2018
Nice! Live the music aspect! Are you taking suggestions for songs? I have an enormous list of songs since I happen to be writing a handymen similar to this, but each song is a trump that gives get powers rather than a master ability, resulting in multitudes of abilities Taylor can have and use. Anyway, this looks really good! Look forests to an update!
notmyname chapter 12 . 3/14/2018
Yay! Always excited to see another chapter of this!
I love the tone that you've taken, not overly emotional, lot's of good character interaction and drama, just really fun overall. Keep up the good work!
Gizmo Gear chapter 5 . 3/10/2018
Emma needs a straight jacket and 20k doses of reality slaps a day for the next eternity! ON THE DOUBLE!
Gizmo Gear chapter 4 . 3/10/2018
HAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAAHHAHAA! THRILLER man! A true classic!
stabertiger chapter 11 . 3/6/2018
Great quality. Enjoying the plot
Wrin chapter 11 . 3/2/2018
Huh. That was interesting, and I'm looking forward to what happens with the whole legal situation given Emma's involvement. It always irritates me to see the same rationalization for joining the Undersiders, so I was really hoping Taylor would go with Faultline's crew this time. From an adult (and more informed) standpoint it seems the better choice given that they're considered more neutral and have done jobs for the Protectorate but aren't beholden to them. Oh well. Thanks for writing and posting!
Fencer22 chapter 11 . 2/18/2018
Interesting and not bad at all. Followed.
World Theory chapter 10 . 2/1/2018
Oh boy… Alan's in for a shock. And so is Danny.
World Theory chapter 8 . 2/1/2018
I find that I prefer caffeine free teas. Caffeine doesn't really have any kind of energetic or sleep-fighting effects on me, it just causes weird, worrying tingles, and makes me feel slightly ill later. I've also found that I don't really need to use boiling water to brew my tea. I can just get some hot tap water in a plastic cup, put in my tea bag, and let it steep for extra long. I usually just leave a cup of tea steeping in the cupboard for a few hours, so I just have to microwave it later to warm it up, and put a little honey in it. Or just drink it cold… It's actually nicer than waiting for three minutes or whatever, if I just don't let myself anticipate my tea being done, so it's not like waiting at all; I'll just have some fully steeped tea at some later point in time, no big deal.
World Theory chapter 4 . 1/31/2018
Colin is an android: confirmed. (I really need to make myself finally go and read some classic sci-fi. Maybe some of the hard sci-fi of the '80s. Though, maybe if I could find a light hearted pulp sci-fi with a '50s futuristic aesthetic; the type with ray guns and red rocketships.)

I'd also like to register my approval of the song choice from last chapter. I really love Thriller. And once I start thinking about Michael Jackson, I can't help but think of Smooth Criminal and Beat It.
doraemax chapter 11 . 1/29/2018
Heh, i bet Taylor would be pretty great at Parkour. Hmm...as for gaming, perhaps she should start with retro stuffs, the ones where rhythm and patterns hold sway.

If she realized that there is rhythm and pattern to everything... wow. Especially since we human depends on the rhythm of our hearts.
Guestapo chapter 2 . 1/28/2018
Eww, 'Being Taylor is Suffering'. Kill it with fire XD

Ah, well. Cool power to exploit. Hope to see munchkinry.
AnimeA55Kicker chapter 10 . 1/25/2018
Huh. Conflict of interest much?
Rawrking chapter 2 . 1/21/2018
shit fic. no different from canon loser *woe is me* *wants to be a hero* *fighting back is wrong* taylor
T.B. Cummings chapter 10 . 1/9/2018
"Together, they would make those bastards pay."

I can only see this ending in tragedy.
67 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »