Reviews for Tarantism
89ingenting chapter 10 . 12/28/2017
This isn't going to end well for anyone involved... Nicely written, I like that we got to see things from Danny's point of view.
Ghest chapter 9 . 12/20/2017
I enjoyed this chapter, more please.

also, FREE BIRD!
Guest chapter 5 . 12/13/2017
im starting to believe Taylor is a going to be a little bitch throughout this entire story, despite the M tag she is going to be a little weakling that sticks to the moronic idea that killing is wrong because its wrong. you are probably going to make her avoid killing people or seriously injuring them even in the heat of the moment, when you are high on adrenaline and your reasoning is nowhere near what its like when you are calm. these are atleast the signs im seeing at the end of ch5 and it makes me wonder where the m tag comes from.
Guest chapter 3 . 12/13/2017
i am not impressed. music is good when its music. im not hearing any music, reading lyrics would require me to actually know what the song sounds like thus alienating anyone that doesnt know the song. maybe this had been badass if this was a movie or something, it isnt though. there is no video i can watch perfectly timed with music. Ive read fanfics before where people have tried this, its never worked.
basically what im trying to point out here is that this is not a movie, this is a text-based story that im reading and music doesnt work the same way when reading as when watching something.
you set up a possibly badass scene but that you forced those lyrics onto the story ruined it when it couldve been so much more.
He-With-Many-Hyphens chapter 8 . 12/13/2017
Never thought I'd say this, but way to go coil. You basically introduced her to a job that she can do for the rest of her life. And something she will (probably) enjoy.
As a music based master, it wouldn't be far fetched to have innate understanding of how music fits with movement, visuals, etc. Making it perfect for rhythm game testing. Using her powers this way, so long as nobody knows, she can act as a rogue for money without actually having to deal with rogue status. Well played good sir. Well played. Just don't work for EA... :)
Kaiya Azure chapter 5 . 11/25/2017
Emma, you don't know how lucky you are right now. Taylor could have easily made her do just about anything and not care about the fact she'd be outed as a cape. Depending on the orders given, Emma could have been placed in a position to not gain any satisfaction from unmasking Taylor.
epain chapter 5 . 11/23/2017
This is an interesting story. Taylor could be seen as a dangerous Master by the heroes. That could put her in danger of ending like Canary.
LordXeenTheGreat chapter 5 . 11/23/2017
great chapter
LordXeenTheGreat chapter 1 . 11/23/2017
great sad beginning
Guest chapter 4 . 11/16/2017
Digging this so far! Keep up the great work
He-With-Many-Hyphens chapter 4 . 11/18/2017
I find the assumption that its Alec coming out of left field. Canary could not have been the only Music based powers. Music is so prevalent in so many peoples lives that, to me at least, it seems that it actually be fairly common. Whether that's forcing people to break out in song or dance, getting songs stuck in your head til you submit, making you act out the song, forcing sleep or even emotional manipulation, whatever. Music is powerful. Theres a reason we blasted music from choppers during Vietnam. Bolstered our troops, while intimidating the enemy. Regent never showed that much power, and hijack (I wouldn't think) wouldn't have operated that overtly. The bay has a massive turnover rate for capes, recent trigger is hardly an unusual idea. Oh well. Anywho nice story. I'm curious to the exact mechanics of Taylors powers. They seem diverse and potent but take awhile to kick in. Update soon.
Guest chapter 4 . 11/15/2017