Reviews for Time Flies Like An Arrow
Papilionem chapter 1 . 6/6
Ojalá sea Gaara 7u7

Por cierto, buen inicio :')
Hi, I've just found out about your story. I really enjoy reading it so thank you for writing it so far.
I'm not a good writer so I won't burden you with pointless ideas about what to do with it. I think without fanfictions like yours I would have forgotten about Naruto years ago (housewife damsel in distress Sakura? Please stop belittling women so much in this Manga...) so just trust your feelings I guess.
It might help to know that I've really liked how Sakura managed to befriend everyone while growing up and how she built her own character with a good dynamic with older sakura. I think I would enjoy her maturing a bit more maybe thanks to a small time skip? I like sushui but I miss young team seven dynamic, it's nice to know that Sasuke and Naruto are building their own friendship without Sakura.
Sorry for the long commentary it's the first time I write so much!
See ya,
J.
earfluffy chapter 38 . 4/24
Well jeez, nothing really seems to be going great for Sakura right now, eh?
earfluffy chapter 27 . 4/24
Kurotsuchi. She's witty and hilarious.
earfluffy chapter 16 . 4/24
Is it Obito, Obito, or Obito?
earfluffy chapter 9 . 4/24
Tobi. Hizashi. Danzo.
earfluffy chapter 3 . 4/24
Sakura, Kakashi, Nagato.
earfluffy chapter 1 . 4/24
It's obviously way too late, but I will never not ship Sakura with Ino.
One of the biggest problems with ROOT, in canon or fanon, is that it always seems like half the characters already know it exists, already know It's a terrible thing, already know they're basically traitors to the village, and already know Danzo is behind it and basically the worst person ever.

And no one, from the lowliest assassin to the Hokage himself, does a single damn thing about it.

If you turn a blind eye to something, especially something you're supposed to be concerned about, you don't get to pat yourself on the back and say you're better just because you didn't participate directly.
What would you change in Naruto if you could?

All the ninja suddenly drop dead. The world is instantly a better place. Literally every problem they face is somehow related to either the actions of other ninja or the historical actions of ninjas fucking everything up and making everyone fight everyone else.
stitchentyme chapter 25 . 4/10
It is not easy to make an old grouch like me cry.

Yet here I am, with tears running down my cheeks and a massive smile.

You have my great respect for this story.
runashinigami chapter 38 . 3/6
I happy to meet this story again! I read it last year till 20-something chapter then stop not because of intention, but really due to my own stupidity. The app is error and I didn't get any noti when the story was updated. And since I forgot my email account, I can't login.
And now I'm here happily reading the several chapters that I missed before.

I'm happy that the misunderstanding between Shisui and Sakura is resolved. A question though, are you going to make them more than friend in the future? I'm worried whether something bad will happen to Shisui (and rest of his clan), since he's not someone that was alive in the past.

BTW is team 7 still going to happen this time around?

Also, the idea of Sakura (past ver) alive alongside her chibi version in puppet body, somehow it makes me think that she might end up as Sasori' puppet lol

Thanks for your hardwork, stay safe wherever you are
*sigh* this really became the kitagawa show since he was introduced...
Oc donut steel "kit-kun" completely ruined this for me, he has all the worst traits of a bad OC that I can think of:

Gets away with things too easily
Plot armor as strong as mc
Gets recognition and affection too easily
Gets too much spotlight taking away from mc
Does lolrandumb things
Edgy AF
Acts wise and all knowing

Oh well was fun while it lasted
Tenshima chapter 22 . 1/22
Amei as atitudes de sakura para com gaara e jiraiya está tão morto, kkkkkk!
2,390 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »