Reviews for Time Flies Like An Arrow
Heyo chapter 22 . 6/4
Beautiful absolutely beautiful
Heyo chapter 10 . 6/3
Just the last half of this chapter had me rolling lol
DecayedAsh chapter 1 . 6/2
lovely
lovergirl chapter 3 . 5/1
BAHAHAHHA KAKASHI HIDING HIS BOOK
Julia chapter 39 . 4/29
Hey there,
I was re-reading this fic thinking it had been dropped but having a fond memory of it. So thank you for gifting me the chapters I hadn't read yet!
You're 27 well I'm going on my 34th birthday, does that make me ancient? I understand your lack of interest in the Naruto universe and the weight of having to finish the story. As much as I would love to see where you're going with it, it shouldn't be in expanse of your well-being. Just know that what you've written so far is great and that anything you would write would make us readers thankful ;)
If my guess is right our heroes are going to try stopping the Massacre? I would love to hear from Sai though, it is sad to know that he is still rooted
Do take care, I hope you got your chocolate this time around, I know my kid did :D
Hi Author,

I want to tell you that I appreciate your work. I am constantly checking for an update. Your story is great and you're a great writer as well. Please continue writing. Next update please. Thank you
Cray Queen of Angst chapter 39 . 4/9
I'm sending virtual belly scratches to you dog. I'm really glad you're still writing and I await (impatiently) your next chapter. hope the COVID craze didn't affect you too negatively.
rkio chapter 1 . 4/6
Sasuke
Mariajsa4444 chapter 39 . 2/22
I love this fanfic!
Mariajsa4444 chapter 1 . 2/21
Itachi
Saku072 chapter 39 . 1/3
I really hope for an update soon! I love this story, I hope all is well :)
2manyships2ship chapter 39 . 12/24/2021
Please update soon! I'm kinda hooked on the story! Is the sequel up or r u just gonna continue this story? Either way I would love to read more, and see this to the end. Also can this be itasaku in the end? Please?!
Inv1ctus6243 chapter 10 . 12/23/2021
Narnia of course! You have to be careful of the occasional witch trying to end the world, but otherwise it's awesome!
Alice Scarlett Knabel chapter 18 . 12/19/2021
yeah inazuka ninken are special like really special
Alice Scarlett Knabel chapter 16 . 12/19/2021
ah so less cannon more horror show
2,469 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »