Reviews for Time Flies Like An Arrow
ssflavoredyakult chapter 1 . 8/25/2020
I know im late and I haven't read the other chaps yet but im rooting for Sasuke!
RimK10 chapter 38 . 8/17/2020
Answer for poll: SAAAAIIIIII! :(
At least let me know he exists.

Naruto’s dog is Clifford 2.0
RimK10 chapter 36 . 8/16/2020
Izanagi: Let me start some minds game w-

BANG!

Me: Ha ha, Nope! Bye bye!

BANGBANGBANG!

TWIRLS GUN
RimK10 chapter 33 . 8/15/2020
Bearded vultures are badass. Bone shards are their main diet.
RimK10 chapter 32 . 8/14/2020
FINALLY! A summon that’s not feline or canine! Well, I read a rat summon, but it was also a “try to kill me and if you lose you’ll die, if you win we’ll accept you, but if you actually do kill one of us during the test you’ll die” scenario. When Jiraiya did the reverse summon the frogs were like “eh, escort him back.” I’m positive all summons are professional about it. Maybe not snakes, but then I’d be speciest. Maybe the snakes would joke about it, like:
Snake: If you fail the test, we’ll eat you.
Dude: OMG, really!?
Snake: Pfft, of course not! We’re summons, not animals! Though, we do snack on humans during missions when given permission.

I just absolutely love that she has doves! I could squeal! Something unique! Something original! Something new! XD

I’m surprised how excited I am.
RimK10 chapter 29 . 8/14/2020
Damn Izanagi!
RimK10 chapter 26 . 8/13/2020
I hope Izanagi isn’t an OC.

Also, now everyone will gossip about Sakura and Senju blood-relations.
RimK10 chapter 24 . 8/12/2020
Gaara is crushing bad! My poor, baby boy! He WILL be full yandere on her. (Well, killing is normal in this world, it’s not Too unusual)
RimK10 chapter 22 . 8/12/2020
The pacing of Gaara and Sakura was too fast.

Kudos, tho.
RimK10 chapter 15 . 8/11/2020
Shisui is 3x her age right now. Shipping is...
RimK10 chapter 4 . 8/9/2020
From your AN, too true. She’s pretty underdeveloped for a supposed Main Three, Kishi.
Tabasco Sauce chapter 12 . 8/9/2020
AAAAA BABY INOSHIKACHO! PUPPIES! MY HEART IS SO FULL!
Erisabeta chapter 38 . 7/27/2020
Man, so much has changed. I still have this story bookmarked, you know. When I saw it updated. i read all 38 chapters in one setting. It’s one of the main reasons I’m so into writing my own novel.

As to what I want to see happen...honestly, I just want Sakura to be happy. I’d love to see some bonding between her and Kit Shisui. I know there’s tons of strife, but I think flushing out kit (and the other bodyguards more) could allow for the reader to have a more vested interest in the story. I’d love to see Sakura deal more with her own internal drama - maybe with Kabuto? I think him being inducted into the Monsters would be a neat way to tie his own arch into the main themes of love, strife, hurt/comfort, ect. I guess the last thing I’ll say is...I want to see Sakura at her lowest point, and how she builds herself back up. We’re getting glimpses of it, but I want to see a Sakura that’s more sure of herself.

None the less, even if you stop writing for Naruto, I’ll always be grateful. Your writing has not only influenced how I write and what themes I write about, but it’s altered me in the real world as well. I first started the story when I was 18 or 19? Had my own battle armour I hadn’t shed yet, trauma and fear and insecurities choking me until I felt like an imposter in my own body. Now I’m 22, almost 23, graduated from uni, got a job, got therapy, and become more confident in the woman I want to become.

Thank you.
TheStageGoddess chapter 38 . 7/26/2020
long time lover of this series. I think your haters have little faith and I'm sorry they feel that way. each chapter is like raising a childgood, braggable moments built on emotional struggles and learning curves.
I hope you find inspiration from fellow fans and friends. some things that popped into mind are: building chakra reserves via endurance training (physical) and meditation (mentalslapping itachi with emotional verbal sparring; Danzo and the coup, kabuto and orichimaru rear their ugly heads, tsunade and 3rd get into a squabble and she leaves, training ground accidents, more awkward not-marriage-proposals from adults, and any other shenanigans that need to come about.
Guest chapter 38 . 6/28/2020
Continue with your hard work and I love the story honestly so I hope you continue with the updates
2,493 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »