Reviews for Time Flies Like An Arrow
Guest chapter 38 . 6/28/2020
Continue with your hard work and I love the story honestly so I hope you continue with the updates
pollvxx chapter 18 . 6/25/2020
No matter how many times I read this, this chapter is just too good for my heart. the fluffiness!
moninaca chapter 36 . 6/22/2020
Just wanted to let you know that I binged your story. It is terrific! Love Sakura so much! I started reading the sequel and was bummed only 2 chapters. Lol. I read your notes and know that you're burnt out. Take your time. I still love Naruto so much but haven't watched the series since Asuma died, only read the manga. And what keeps me going to continue to love Naruto are the ff's. There's so much love and talent out there and you're one of them. Keep up the great work. I agree, don't let those comments ruin your story. Bc that's what it is YOUR STORY! Btw I started following you on Tumblr. Same username as my FF, so yea. lol. Thanks again and cheering for you! Oh my ao3 is also the same. But haven't logged in.
miyukiuchiha16 chapter 1 . 6/15/2020
I thin k she should be with shisui or itachi since I don’t believe sasuke deserves her as he tried to kill her if I offended u though
yukixyuri13 chapter 38 . 6/1/2020
I love this fic and I hope you find your muse again! Especially after bringing shisui back and leaving on a cliffhanger! This is one of the best sakura time travel fics I've read, and I've read a lot!
cherryblossomszahime chapter 38 . 5/30/2020
Hi this is incredible!
Stargazer137 chapter 38 . 5/25/2020
Maybe sakura defecting/kidnapped by akatsuki i guess...

I LOVE your works by the way!
KuriKashi chapter 38 . 5/25/2020
I really love this story and I understand how writing can be a struggle and there might not be as much passion anymore. But since I am a story lover, I will always wait for that update.
Hmm.. this story is very much about the interactions the characters have with each other. This story is an adventure-fluff genre. Maybe adding something to the story will let you find something interesting to write on. Maybe add a bit more action, trauma, romance, etc, but that is all up to you as it's your story.
What I love the most in this story is the love that is there. I have read a crap ton of Saku romance, and the lack of it here is refreshing. There are different kinds of love in this world, and those kinds of love can be as deep or deeper than romantic love. Romantic love is something everyone dreams about and have high expectations of. This story reminded me of love between friends and family which is just important or even more important than romance. The simple love that some are lucky to have, and others not so much.
Thank you for this story. I hope you are doing well during the pandemic and I hope other readers are well too. If any readers want to talk about stories or share stories or just have someone to chat to due to the pandemic feel free to send a message :)
pollvxx chapter 9 . 5/23/2020
You know what, when I read this chapter I was hoping for some joke (because there's Shisui in this chap) not a FREAKING TEARS, LIKE BRUHHH WHYYY? AM I TOO SOFT OR ARE YOU A REALLY GOOD AUTHOR TO TOUCH MY FEELING?
pollvxx chapter 1 . 5/23/2020
I know I'm late, but I'm going to choose E, which is Shisui
Thank you.
me chapter 25 . 5/20/2020
i swear to fucking god i’m almost tearing up because all naruto has wanted was love and acceptance and i’m gonna cry oh god
me chapter 22 . 5/20/2020
i have a theory that if sakura eats more like a child soldier than a anorexic teen that she would’ve had bigger boobs bc she wouldn’t be deprived during puberty
me chapter 21 . 5/20/2020
IM SO HAPPY BECAUSE SAKURA CALLING HERSEF A MONSTER IS SO cutecutecutecutecutecutecutecute AND OMGOMG IM SOOO HYPPPE
confused chapter 18 . 5/20/2020
OH MY GODDDDDDD THIS CHAPTER IS S KNI N G cutecutecutecutecutecutecutecute AND SHISUI KISSED HER AND SHE HA DOGS
Guest chapter 38 . 5/20/2020