Reviews for Time Flies Like An Arrow
bookluv22 chapter 38 . 5/17/2020
Ah, I can't hit next chapter! This is so good, I'd reread start to finish as well to backtrack on what's happening. Then this great chapter with a terrible cliffhanger. Hopefully, this wasn't the last bit of motivation squeezed out in this and we can expect something sooner. Really good story though, and great writing.
Carmen Maria chapter 36 . 5/15/2020
I’ve felt much too shy to comment on your other chapters because I’m so late to the party but I just want you to know that this has become of my favorite fanfics of all time, regardless of fandom and definitely my favorite Naruto fanfic. I can’t express how much joy this fanfic gives me in every last aspect of it. The writing, the characters, THE PUPPIES! You have created not just an amazing fanfic, but an outstanding literary work. I’ve been so immersed in the story you have created and it had a profound emotional impact on me. Guess I’m just another victim of toddler therapy hour. Well it’s 2 am now and I want you to know that there was math homework that I was supposed to finish today but I can’t hold it against you. I wish you the best wherever you are and want you to know that your writing has made me extremely happy!
Crappybara chapter 1 . 5/13/2020
If it's not too late I'd like to vote Sasuke for the poll lmao.
Otherwise, I'm really excited to read this story, it seems really interesting!
cantleavethisempty chapter 18 . 5/13/2020
This ... is healing. I'm like, close to tears all the time. And it's so fluffy, and it's so nice. And it makes me sad too. And I love it quite a lot. And you wrote nearly 300k words of this. No matter, whether it gets serious later on, but this is already okay. This is fine. Thank you, really. I really don't like living and this is just a way for me to pass the time, but this is nice. This is a nicer way to pass the time, every once in a while :). Thank you so much ...
cantleavethisempty chapter 15 . 5/13/2020
I'm ... definitely not close to tears right now(!).
Sigh, Tsunade, huh? I like her quite a bit actually. I can't deny that :)
Precarious Obsessions chapter 38 . 5/6/2020
I finally caught up with the story! I love how you’re exploring Sakura’s weakness and reliance on Kagami, that was quite a cliff hanger!

I love your writing and anything you put out there would be awesome. But to throw out ideas hmm what I wanna see more of would probably Sakura and the Uchiha’s! Like what’ll happen with the massacre. Funny moments with her and Shisui! Moments with Itachi!

I know she’s still 7 and I love the pacing and length of your chapter and I hope your story continues even to an older Sakura like with team 7! It’ll be cool to see how they work as a team and what adventures they go on. As well has seeing Sakura growing more confident and strong and getting closer to finding out the mystery of Izanagi
Precarious Obsessions chapter 36 . 5/6/2020
I absolutely loved reading TFLA. It was so warm hearted and scattered with action and situations that put me on the edge! It’s so hard to pick a favorite but one part that made me laugh a lot was when Shisui found out about sakura’s Mukaton!
Precarious Obsessions chapter 27 . 5/5/2020
I love reading your author notes! You’re brief recap is funny! Hinata is so cute! Heck all the kids are so cute!
Precarious Obsessions chapter 25 . 5/5/2020
This story is so so precious! It literally brings tears of joy in my eyes. Tsunade adopting all three of them! How awesome is that! And Shisui, he and Sakura always make me laugh!
tatewaki2000 chapter 38 . 5/5/2020
Hurray. :)
tatewaki2000 chapter 34 . 5/5/2020
Ooooh. Ino x Sakura or Itachi x Sakura!?
Dun dun dunnnnn
Precarious Obsessions chapter 9 . 5/5/2020
Shisui is my favorite character! He’s hilarious and so reliable.
Precarious Obsessions chapter 6 . 5/5/2020
Ack them as kids is just sooooo cute!
tatewaki2000 chapter 28 . 5/4/2020