Reviews for Time Flies Like An Arrow
tatewaki2000 chapter 25 . 5/4/2020
Dawwwwwww
tatewaki2000 chapter 22 . 5/4/2020
Hahahahhahaha! This is fantastic!
tatewaki2000 chapter 21 . 5/4/2020
Hurrray!
tatewaki2000 chapter 20 . 5/4/2020
Dun dun dunnn!
Kid Soulless chapter 38 . 5/2/2020
Love this story

You've hit me in the feels so many times with it. I've never cried so often before. You're writing is amazing I'm jealous, one day I'll reach that level, because it's fabulous.

I look forward to seeing what you'll come up with next, though now I'm super concerned about Kagami.

Don't leave us Kagami, we all luv you so much!Anyhow, I completely sympathize with your motivation block, because I'm having one too XD

You're not alone when it comes to that Xb

Hope you're doing well~
tatewaki2000 chapter 18 . 5/2/2020
So adorable. Dawwww
Vishbaabii chapter 38 . 5/2/2020
waiting anxiously for the next chapter !
tatewaki2000 chapter 3 . 5/2/2020
I am so happeh i reread thish. Ish so good
h chapter 38 . 5/1/2020
Can you believe I slept at 4 am yesterday, because I didn’t want to stop reading this. As a mercy to my poor quarantine sleep schedule, let’s not do that again. Throughout out the majority of this story, I’ve been waiting on how you would approach Shisui death, the Uchiha clan massacre, and Kagami just chilling in Sakura’s head for the rest of her life (?) As of right now, we’re getting there. I’ve noticed you like to take things slower in comparison to other writers on this site that would rather jump from climax to climax. I may be a few years late to the party, but I'm officially a member. Also, Itachi and Sakura are so cute it makes me almost bitter they weren’t canon or as a matter fact barely had any reasonable interaction in canon. sigh. Most excited for a time skip after dealing with whatever hell Shisui is rising right now. Tiny Sakura is fun, but teenage Sakura conflicting with the other teenage Sakura in her (their?) brain would be more fun (if they don’t actually go through with their plan of playing Kagami in a puppet). Sorry for the late review. 38 chapters later we’re finally at -I’m-going-to-rant-now-in-the-form-of-review. Am I allowed to say update soon? Oh well, please update soon!
Radita chapter 38 . 5/1/2020
Thank you for coming back!I really love your story.
Cheeno chapter 38 . 5/1/2020
Thank you for updating, and for not abandoning the story. You put so much into it, and it's so cute and exciting, it would be sad if it just died there like so many others. Take your time, that's fine. I hope you'll have fun writing the A to B of this story, and regain the spark. Reading it again seems like a smart thing to do, I sometimes have to do that myself just to reconnect with my characters or find out what to do with a story next. I think everyone experiences struggles with motivation, but pushing through feels very satisfying afterwards.
Good luck, from one silver fox (I'm already twenty nine, scary!) to another :)
I'm looking forward to the next chapter, whenever you are ready to post it.
SakuHeart chapter 38 . 4/29/2020
Whoo! I finished reading this story!
It is so good, you are such a talented writer.
Having Sakura get visions was such a cool idea and I love how Future Sakura acts as the new Inner Sakura.
I didn't like Kit-kun at first but he grew on me. The dynamic he has with Sakura is interesting. However, no one can beat Shisui and Sakura. They have the best relationship between any two people in this story.
As for your "Quick poll for fun," I would like Sakura and Kagami use their summonings more often. It seemed like a big deal when they got them but was then pushed aside. Well, it hasn't been so long since they signed the contract so maybe you have something already planned. If so, just tell me to shut up. Also, what happened to the Uchiha Massacre? Is it not gonna happen in this timeline? It happened when Sasuke was eight, I believe, so is something gonna happen in the future or is it just not gonna happen?
This is a great story. There's no rush in you updating. I'll still read it nonetheless.
Kayo-San chapter 38 . 4/28/2020
Yay for Tamotsu watch. Also, at some point, I started feeling really sad for Kagami in the middle and now she is gone and been hurt. So, I hope that at the end of the day it's the real Shisui and not the bad mask version the last time that hurt precious Sakura. Anyway, glad you updated and honestly, I can wait for a long time for another update :) Thank you always for having written in the first place.
sakura2423 chapter 38 . 4/27/2020
simplesmente adorando a fic, uma das melhores que já li. Por favor, não mate o shisui é um dos meus personagens favoritos e é bastante difícil encontra-lo nas fanfics
adorando tudo