Reviews for Time Flies Like An Arrow
SevenChaoticNinjas chapter 37 . 4/19/2020
I really love kitagawa, he so funny and awesome!
Guest chapter 34 . 4/19/2020
I fuckinrg love this so much please please let ino and baby Sakura end up together in the future!
luminastra chapter 38 . 4/19/2020
hmmm random answer for your question. but shisui should just run away with sakura and train with her until something major is about to happen...? idk lol also easter lockdown SUCKED! I have 2 kids who are about to lose their mind from being bored. I honestly love this story and am in no rush for you to finish it (it's a nice little surprise when i see that new chapteryou do you! and make the best of whatcha got. stay safestay healthy
TheProcastinatingPerfectionist chapter 38 . 4/19/2020
I thought I was gonna FAINT when I saw my emails today!
THANK YOUUU!
SevenChaoticNinjas chapter 27 . 4/19/2020
Is it sasuke?!
TeenageCrisis chapter 38 . 4/19/2020
Well I certainly wanna figure out what itschis problem was when we last saw him..and just more itasaku moments altogether..
SevenChaoticNinjas chapter 26 . 4/19/2020
Lmao the part with shisui and Itachi
SevenChaoticNinjas chapter 26 . 4/19/2020
I freaking love shisui and how you write him
SevenChaoticNinjas chapter 25 . 4/19/2020
Lmao shisui
mazexii13 chapter 38 . 4/19/2020
I am very happy to ready this update! Thank you!
AngelAzazel88 chapter 38 . 4/19/2020
Take your time and stay safe!
ReiniesAntrophy chapter 38 . 4/19/2020
Done following your twitter !

Welcome back ~! Thank you so much for the update
LilithiaRW chapter 38 . 4/19/2020
Thanks for updating! I'm surprised at Mikoto being Sakura's mentor. Don't usually see much about her character. And Kagami is missing? How is that even possible?
Story idea: I'd love to see Kagami resurrected as an older, darker Sakura, as was hinted at in earlier chapters. I imagine a scene where Sakura's inner circle are present when Kagami is finally released and she's somehow resurrected into a body that transforms into the old Sakura, so all of Sakura's scars would transfer to Kagami (in addition to making her look badass, it would lend credence to Sakura's explanation for her scars). So, a battle-hardened war veteran with dead eyes standing next to her young and innocent counterpart. It would be a jarring and impactful image, like literal personifications of war and peace, life and death. And keep Kagami's dark and distrustful nature, I would enjoy watching Sakura's friends (Shisui, Itachi, Tsunade) struggle to equate the two of them as the same person. It would be quite comical, in fact, to see Kagami out-wit ninja like Tenzo and Kakashi because she already knows their secrets.
Just my suggestion, of course. Can't wait for the next update!
petrichorblue chapter 38 . 4/19/2020
I'm so happy you updated! I love this story!
Um, the things I want for this fic... I want Sakura to become ridiculously powerful, save everyone and end up with Shisui as soon as it's appropriate.

Their love is so organic. I know it can be hard when you're the one writing the story, to decide who's gonna end up with the MC. But trust me, as someone who came because they mistook this as a narusaku fic, someone who hates Sakura x any Uchiha. SakuShisui is the OTP of the fic for the readers (or most of them).

Stay safe!
Verdantia chapter 38 . 4/18/2020
It's nice to see you again!
2,494 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 26 .. Last Next »