Reviews for Time Flies Like An Arrow
BlankXB chapter 1 . 11/9/2017
Omg, I think I just found my new favorite story! I can’t go with B bc your Sakura will be different from the Sakura that is in canon. I’m going to go with D for no bc still to early to tell. Would like to read more before I make a really decision
King of Fans chapter 1 . 11/9/2017
My vote is for D or E. With Sakura x Ino. Those two have some good chemistry and have a good History to be a couple.

Sorry for the long review.

The reason why is:
Sasuke only gave his fans the cold soldier and he is not the type to get Close people specially after Itachi and Certain snake. Not to mention Sasuke did try to kill her at least 2 times and the reason why she like him was that he looked good.
Place a am a big sasuke and Karin fan. They have spent playing time together, has at least placed herself in a good place with him do to her abilities. Place Karin has more reasons to love him do to sasuke saving her and his good sent.

Itachi really doesn't give Sakura The opportunities needed to start a Romans. They are at least a 6 years gap in there ages. He already has some one who can steal his hart. The only good Communication she can give to itachi is through his brother.

Garra maybe. However, their personalities don't really mix.

As for the Uchiha massacre. It will be nearly impossible to stop. Even if Sakura had her full memories. Best thing Sakura could do is convens Itachi to not kill all the Uchiha. Specifically pleale that don't know about the revolution, or his girl friend.

As for changes:
I would love to have Fuu, the 7 tail holder survive. I love her personality and abilities. She's a lot of fun To have and will go grate with Garra. Place you can place her in the exams pretty easily.

I would like to see Sakura learn genjutu. Considering Sakura was said to have great potential in it, but never Learned this ability in canan. So this could be grate to help Sakura become stronger.

You could also add in yakumo pretty easy. She was part was Sakura's and naruto's class so you can Easley and her in. However, do to her weak physical abilities, unable to preform ninjutsu, and her illusionary powers going out control she was forsed to be isolated from everyone else.
Yakumo seeks to become a grate ninja with out the options of tijutu or genjutu with hard work and determination to bring her forwerd. Sort of like a female genjutu verson of Rocklee. She also strives to bring her clan to grateness. So you have a lot to work with. Place she can give you a good arc before graduation.

You can also let Haku live, and mably make him female would be Nice.

Didara also livening. I love his character.

Lastly I would like to see Ino and Sakura on the same team. That way you can have some good team work moments with them and some good friendship.
Place it will highlight the changes to time Sakura has made with different team.
I like this idea and the story. Grate job. :)
I also love fanfics were Ino and Sakura stay friends. Haveing two people who are inseparable Ditching There bond for a boy who would not get them the time of day always bugged me.
dark-angel-of-the-past chapter 1 . 11/9/2017
My answer to your question at the end of the chapter is Itachi, but I also feel like that pairing can be a little overdone with time travel fics.
Anyway, super excited to see where you take this story!
DarqueDeath4444 chapter 1 . 11/9/2017
This is amazing. i canzt wait for the next chapter. No massacre would be nice, I think. Maybe for pairings, you could do the boys (and Itachi and Gaar and anyone else) just crushing on her in a cute, children kind of way for a while. That'd be adorable.
redcherry chapter 1 . 11/8/2017
Its so good to see a Sakura's time travel fic again.
And your is so amazing.
I like that you made Sakura didn't have her whole memories of the future cause that makes more and more interesting.
As for Sakura's pair, I think that she is supposed to love the boys like brother but the boys love her romantically.
It will makes their struggle for win Sakura's heart is more dificult and it certainly will be fun to see the boys is jealous to their rival in love.
Keep writing ne,
I'll wait for the next ch.
E chapter 1 . 11/8/2017
Holy Shit this is amazing! I cant wait to read more of it! Its so well written, and omg baby sakura naruto and ino are cute!
TeenageCrisis chapter 1 . 11/8/2017
Itachi..no brainer...they both deserve real love lol
kattylin chapter 1 . 11/8/2017
Sasukeeeee pls
Esther-himechan chapter 1 . 11/8/2017
So glad to have you back. This story seems promising. I think I will go with Itachi because we don't have enough good Itasaku fics.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/8/2017
Itachi. She has to end up with Itachi. Great chapter...
Twisted Musalih chapter 1 . 11/8/2017
Loved it! Must have more to read. Yeah I think the Uchiha massacre shouldnt happen. A or B
Strayedwolf94 chapter 1 . 11/8/2017
B. Sasuke! :D

I think that making the jounin/anbu or hokage find out about danzo and his attempt to kill shisui will prevent the uchiha massacre
Sincerely Athena chapter 1 . 11/8/2017
Like it :)
hateme101 chapter 1 . 11/8/2017
i like the idea of her being with sasuke or gaara
Jenny chapter 1 . 11/8/2017
I really love your story. As for preventing the Uchiha massacre I love the idea but I still think the people planning on overthrowing the Hokage need to die, just leave the children and women alive other then that kill the traitors! As for who Sakura should be with is Sasuke all the way but she shouldn't be a fangirl, she should want to be strong and be friends with him, along the way they should falling in love with each other with a little jealousy from Sasuke because jealous guys are always fun. Good luck on your story, can't wait to see what happens next. :)
2,493 | « Prev Page 1 .. 156 163 164 165 166 167 Next »