Reviews for Time Flies Like An Arrow
Jenny chapter 1 . 11/8/2017
I really love your story. As for preventing the Uchiha massacre I love the idea but I still think the people planning on overthrowing the Hokage need to die, just leave the children and women alive other then that kill the traitors! As for who Sakura should be with is Sasuke all the way but she shouldn't be a fangirl, she should want to be strong and be friends with him, along the way they should falling in love with each other with a little jealousy from Sasuke because jealous guys are always fun. Good luck on your story, can't wait to see what happens next. :)
Tabbynundo chapter 1 . 11/8/2017
This is really well written and I’m a huge fan of well done Sakura stories

D. No one
It would be really cool to see a story in which romance is not the focus. Sakura can be really cool just by herself so it would be cool to see her in all her glory. If you do really want to pair her with someone, I would suggest shikamaru. Mostly because he’s the one most likely to figure out that she has dreams of the future.
Anna chapter 1 . 11/8/2017
I love love love Sakura time travel fics. Just, such a pleasure, and not even guilty :D

Dunno if it's possible to avert the massacre, that was a clusterfuck and a half, but befriending Sasuke before it happens so he has some support for after would be nice. As for romance.. eh. D, cause I don't care for it that much.
Kosmas chapter 1 . 11/8/2017
I want Sakura to get some love because she deserves that, but at that time I want her concentrating on herself. Hard decision.

Love what you have so far! Very happy that Ino is on the boat with Sakura in regards to being friends with Naruto.

Good luck on your future writings!
2,494 | « Prev Page 1 .. 157 164 165 166 167