Reviews for Time Flies Like An Arrow
KAKAAAASHIIIIII
SevenChaoticNinjas chapter 18 . 4/18/2020
Awwww Itachi is so precious
SevenChaoticNinjas chapter 14 . 4/18/2020
Daaang mikoto is bad ass!
daliapv.perez chapter 38 . 4/18/2020
Es una maravilla que actualizaras .que le habrá pasado a Sakura del futuro? , sorprendenos.
Seijuuro-chan chapter 38 . 4/18/2020
Hi Katlou303, thank you so much for updating! i really like this story and have been re-read it several times. hope you will regain your previous interest in continuing this story. as for the poll, i wish there will be a chapter where fukagu and mikoto plot to make sakura and itachi on date! playdate i know, but it will be fun i think to see shisui and kit-kun reaction, as well as itachi himself. hope my opinion helpful :D
House of falling cards chapter 38 . 4/18/2020
Made my month! Thank you! Reason to make a twitter : to talk to katlou303 . :3
Soraya the All Speaker chapter 38 . 4/18/2020
*cheer* High-five ADHD-and-age-buddy! Also oops-I-want-to-update-but-have-no-motivation-to-write-buddy, lol. DOGGOS! And cute Ino, tho poor Kagami. And loved your Mikoto bit.
Artekha chapter 1 . 4/18/2020
Ino or Harem, though considering how long the fic is you've probably already decided.
vincentboomxd chapter 38 . 4/18/2020
Thank you for this! Stay safe!
gingerbridge chapter 38 . 4/18/2020
Omg this chapter was awesome! Mikoto is amazing and just plan awesome! Thank you for providing another great chapter! And don't be sorry for being inconsistent and poopy, you are amazing and the fact that you wanted to share your talents with us is wonderful and more than enough. Everything you have already written was a joy to read. Sorry, I can't come up with ideas for the plot but I love seeing Sakura interact with anybody and everything. You write characters and their interactions so well and it is truly a treat reading each chapter! You are amazing and thank you!
SevenChaoticNinjas chapter 38 . 4/18/2020
Pleaaase don’t kill off the Uchiha clan I want to see them thrive and I agreee I love mikoto... It okay if you don’t want to keep this story going, it’s your choice and you do what’s best for you, I’ll still love you !
UsmileandIsmile chapter 38 . 4/18/2020
Its okay if you don't feel up for it anymore. Life happens and things change. I’m not going to lie though, seeing the notification made me happy. Now to answer your question, I would really like you to not kill the Uchiha clan. I don't want Sasuke and Itachi to suffer or for their parents to die. Thank you and take care!
ItaSaku99 chapter 36 . 4/17/2020
This is really such a good story... It's good that Sakura changed so many things... Tsunade came back and adopted Naruto... Fugaku changed his opinions... I always thought Fugaku can be a good father if he can change his thinkings, but he realized that too late... Hopefully Uchiha massacre would not happen ... Baby Itachi is soo cuteeee and he already has a crush on Sakura I think, afterall I don't think Itachi is the type to buy dresses and all if he didn't like her... Hopefully you will update the second chapter of the sequel soon... And hopefully Izanagi won't come back... Sooo plzzz update soon...
VanillaxMuse chapter 5 . 4/11/2020
I laughed so hard at this scene that I might've busted a gut:

Kakashi huffs, "I'm eighteen."
"You only have one eye," Sakura sniffs.

The back and forth banter in that segment is just so good imo.
ItaSaku99 chapter 25 . 4/8/2020
Tsunade was always my favorite... But this chapter made me love Tsunade more... Tsunade is totally on adoption spee...
2,494 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 27 .. Last Next »