Reviews for Time Flies Like An Arrow
saleh.mohammed chapter 1 . 10/17/2019
D
Navion chapter 1 . 10/11/2019
Sakura really be having like 4th dimension schizophrenia huh. She be having visions, but like visions from her "past" life, very cool concept. Amazing start too, the way the beginning sets up really stands out, it's great 10/10.
Sinshuffle chapter 37 . 10/3/2019
I've really enjoyed reading this. Great stuff!
CherryTheRose chapter 28 . 9/30/2019
oh god they are sick, shes only four almost five!
CherryTheRose chapter 27 . 9/29/2019
i wanna know more about this izanagi he sounds hot *w*
CherryTheRose chapter 25 . 9/28/2019
dangit I have been reading shizune as shisue for quite a little while and now the chapter finally makes sense.
CherryTheRose chapter 17 . 9/25/2019
oh boy, i think my heart decided. I'm shipping her with shisue..
CherryTheRose chapter 11 . 9/22/2019
ok WOW! WOOOOO! Go Mebuki and kizachi! mom and dad rule!
ace.cierra chapter 1 . 9/22/2019
E: Ino
Spirit Seer chapter 37 . 9/21/2019
All right, no concrit, haha. But on the plus side, this is rather long~

I love kid-fics, and mixing this with a time-travel fic where the main character doesn't know what's going on was a really great ride. Especially with one as sweet as Sakura. Her penchant for making friends (a young Sakura with some time-travel, too, to offer a title in exchange for your suggestions, although with different time rules since it involves a kekkei genkai) reminds me of JUCHKO's "Kindred Spirits." I thought of it when Shisui mourned that her new dangerous friends had to be due to her kekkei genkai, since one of the "elite killers" she befriended in that story also mourned her propensity for befriending the people most likely to kill her, lol. But I love that her first non-canon friend is Shisui, and their first meeting and his nickname of Firefly. I haven't had the opportunity to see him be such a pivotal player in a story until now, showing off how strong he actually is, and that was really great, even through the bumpy ride. (And with the time-skip and the massacre approaching, we just know that it's about to get even bumpier, especially if they're able to get Kagami's seal off in time!) So much wonderful character development for not only the canon characters, but the OCs at well. Tsunade "collecting kids like goldfish" made me lol so hard but at the same time be so happy for them. And I loved the author's notes and the Dogwatch Pupdates. Golden.

I'm... not too surprised about the Mokuton, actually? I mean, I am, but I also feel like this goes back to that Senju blood ritual. She never showed signs of that until the ritual, so I feel like the Senju chakra that Sakura sensed shared that ability, kind of "awakening" with her water and earth affinities, or something. A kind of "natural" power sharing instead of Tenzo's cell implantation. I don't know. I could be wrong, but that's what makes sense in my mind. Her lack of control could go back to her undeveloped coils, since she might subconsciously draw on Kagami for the uncontrolled Mokuton. And maybe I'm just too big of a Sasori fan, but I was holding out for Sasori to get added to Sakura's sad-boy friend list the whole time that she was in Suna. ("Oh, no, Kakashi's there, so that might ruin it!" "Wait, he's leaving, so that'll be perfect!" "But wait, what if bumping into Chiyo interrupts meeting Tsunade?" "We're running out of vacation time. Why has she only met Gaara?!") I confess I completely neglected to even think of Gaara in the face of Sasori, haha, even though, with the Fourth Kazekage in charge, the chances of Sasori still being there were pretty slim. I love how meeting Gaara turned out, though, and how you wove meeting Tsunade pretty seamlessly into that. I hadn't expected that at all. Gaara's letters were golden. I want more letters from Gaara, as well as how he finally found a way to send her that battle ax. I had thought that he could "see" or sense Sakura through the sand fox, but since he seems to be avoiding using the branch to know (its reflection being a very neat but troubling addition for Sakura, by the way), I guess that he can't. Will we get to find out where Sakura puts her battle ax and the reactions of everyone to it? Is Gaara's dad making secret/not-so-secret marriage plans like Fugaku? And I kind of blame my not-so-subtle Sasori-fixation on this, but as soon as the mention of separating Sakura and Kagami occurred, I thought of him and his human puppets. I'm still holding out for him joining her sad-boy friend list, even though finding him will probably mean a double confrontation with Sasori and Orochimaru, since by this point, I pretty sure that they're Akatsuki partners, and there's no knowing whether Kagami would want to accept his help once she recalls that he's Akatsuki, or even if he'd help at all at a price they were willing to pay...

There are too many cuteness overload moments in this story for me to properly comment on them all, so I'll just say that I hope the sequel is as sweet as the first. And filled with super-strong ninja-moms. It was SO COOL to see Mikoto and Mebuki as the fearless kunoichi they still are despite motherhood, and Tsunade and Shizune parenting is really sweet, too. But I will add that, despite this being a sweet fix-up, I appreciate the fact that there's still realism and consequences. Like Sakura getting investigated for abuse and trauma when she starts reacting to the visions? Such a realistic consequence. Some friends (Ino feeling neglected, Itachi and Sasuke feeling jealous) feeling put out with the increasing friend count? Such a natural consequence. Relied too much on Kagami instead of her own chakra? Atrophied coils. I hope Sakura's able to start her own training soon. But now that Naruto's been adopted by Tsunade and Jiraiya's appeared, I love that he's getting sealing lessons! His natural talents are being developed, as deserved. And Gaara's marking no-kill anniversaries since he met Sakura! (And the plague and pestilence poison breath was darn cool, but I really hope those "wretched chicken" summons do better in the next battle...)

I'm surprised that Itachi didn't pester Shisui and/or Sakura for the "sins" Izanagi spoke of during the battle (which was a really great battle, by the way). Perhaps that's the next chapter. I'm also dying to know how Tenzo's team goes, since it has Izumi and Kabuto and Ino's dad. Guess I'll have to wait and see. Looking forward to it, and happy writing~
Albertasteinthe21st.genius chapter 37 . 9/17/2019
Cool!
Diamond June chapter 37 . 9/9/2019
the way Sasuke saidI need you, Sakura" just like how Izanagi said he need Sacchan to save someone when she was in pain back then. And also, Shisui, he remind Izanagi of someone he used to know. So that's my guess is Izanagi is Sakura. and how he came back in time is still a puzzle to me.
yukixyuri13 chapter 37 . 9/6/2019
I love this fic! I cant wait to see more shisui and itachi! I have read this fic twice so far. I hope you update soon!
Shinoki chapter 34 . 8/31/2019
my sakuino brain had a moment there lol tho they're tiny kids so not even close to time for any of that yet haha
village-of-writers chapter 25 . 8/30/2019
Honestly so fuckinn mad I could fucking scream and I want to murder that trash hokage with my bear cyclic hands
2,494 | « Prev Page 1 .. 11 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 31 .. Last Next »