Reviews for Time Flies Like An Arrow
village-of-writers chapter 25 . 8/30/2019
I want sarutobitch to fucking die now
village-of-writers chapter 8 . 8/29/2019
Honesty the amount of there fucking obliviousness is literally making me so mad I’m crying I’m fcking crying I’m so mad
Scarasuke chapter 11 . 8/25/2019
THIS GIRL SHJEJEJEI SHE GOT SOME BALLS. AND I LOVE HER PARENTS HOLY SHIT YALL
Raeolu chapter 37 . 8/25/2019
This is so good! The characterization of Sakura, Shisui, and literally everyone in this entire work is absolutely stunning! I love the interactions, and the plot is something else! Thank you so much for taking the time to write this and share it with us! 1 avid fan!
Guest chapter 16 . 8/14/2019
I dunno if anyone has called it yet, but as I re-read this story for the 44747648686th time I've come to the conclusion that I don't believe Izanagi is Obito or past!Sasuke, despite those being the obvious choices. I'm throwing my hat in for it somehow being past!Kakashi.

I'm 100% ready to be the crazy conspiracy theorist reviewer.
PinKrystal chapter 1 . 8/13/2019
A : Itachiiiiii!
just aster chapter 26 . 8/7/2019
i wanna be a mytho baby
whatsherwhat chapter 36 . 8/5/2019
Soooooo, I'm still at the beginning of this chapter and I've just finished the letter Sakura wrote to Shisui and tears are rolling down my face because she used the "I love you more than ramen, sake, and dumplings" line. I CANNOT.

I'm super happy that Shisui and Sakura worked things out.

Question: Will we ever find out who Izanagi is, and what his motivations are, and what he wanted help from Sakura to do?

Happy domestic fluff times are everything!
whatsherwhat chapter 33 . 8/5/2019
I wasn't expecting Kagami getting her own summons, but the further I got into this chapter, the more it made sense!
whatsherwhat chapter 30 . 8/5/2019
PRAYING SO FREAKING HARD FOR SHISUI RIGHT NOW. SO HARD.

Also, I'm being won over by Kit-kun's protectiveness and his penchant for sitting in trees.
whatsherwhat chapter 27 . 8/5/2019
I'm so confused about Izanagi. I really want him to be a good guy? But am terrified that he's not. And also, he seems to be kind of all-knowing? Who is he? So many questions.
whatsherwhat chapter 25 . 8/5/2019
Omg, Sakura totally broke Shishui with her reveal that she can do Mokuton now. :D
whatsherwhat chapter 18 . 8/5/2019
OMG SHE GOT TWO DOGS? Her face when she said, "Babies. So many babies." MY FACE WHEN SHE SAID THAT. Oh god. I'm thoroughly ENTHRALLED by your fic. I love it.
whatsherwhat chapter 11 . 8/5/2019
I TRULY LOVE SAKURA'S DAD. I've read a few Sakura-centric time travel fics, and I've loved them, don't get me wrong, but they usually never spend time on developing Sakura's relationship with her parents, and I lovelovelove that you've made that a priority.
whatsherwhat chapter 9 . 8/5/2019
1. I'm super glad that Sakura could (FINALLY) confide in someone, preferably one of the badass shinobi around her, especially in Shishui, who was, after all, the one who made her snuff out her original fireball.

2. OMG YOU WERE RIGHT. SHE TOTALLY DIFFUSES TENSION BY GOING, "OMG DOG." Her question about picking up really big dogs and Shishui's immediate rebuttal made me laugh really loudly.
2,494 | « Prev Page 1 .. 12 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 32 .. Last Next »