Reviews for Time Flies Like An Arrow
Guest chapter 37 . 8/1/2019
Please ignore the other reviw! Im so glad Kagami will be getting a body or a vessel, at the end of the day she is still Future Sakura and is what essentially made this sakura different. It genuinely makes me sad reading about her future.
Wow chapter 37 . 8/1/2019
How do some people still not know that Izanagi is Obito...
Guest chapter 17 . 7/31/2019
I think kaguya the rabbit thing should show uo, you could manage to put it in and it would make sense especially how sakuras able to ddo these things and why naruto is dead.
TomRiddlesTwin chapter 37 . 7/30/2019
Amazing fics, loved reading this!
TomRiddlesTwin chapter 1 . 7/29/2019
Such a cute first fic!
formerlyknown chapter 25 . 7/28/2019
IM SOBBING NY BABYS FINALLY BEEN ADOPTED
formerlyknown chapter 9 . 7/27/2019
rereading this because i love this fic so much HAHAHA also if there will be future romance, i feel like itasaku would be the best option as the rest of them just seem like siblings and just a nice family you feel? i feel like shisaku would be a bit weird since they’re so close and they rely on each other so intensely, so it’d be whack to add romance as it wouldn’t fit. this fic is insanely good i hope you know that! sakura is my baby and no one can hurt her ever
usagi-no-usotsuki chapter 37 . 7/15/2019
Somehow, it never even occurred to me about Sasori being the solution to their dilemma though how they'd go about convincing him is a mystery to me still...hmm.

Great job on the chapter! Just re-read the whole story and I'm still itching to see how it would go and if Izanagi is old-Sasuke as I believe ~
tiredofthis chapter 37 . 7/11/2019
Kagami is so annoying! There I said it! I've read this fic about 5 times and still tried to come to like her but I couldn't. She's too depressed, snarky and pessimistic something little Sakura doesn't need. The real Inner Sakura and Sakura having an actual kekkei genkai of seeing the future would have been a lot better imo. I love your fic but the implications of Kagami gaining some type of body to be in will honestly ruin it for me. Kagami would just take away what makes Sakura special.
craftscute09 chapter 37 . 7/9/2019
Great fic! I love it... I’ll be watching out for this one from now on !
LlamaPyjama chapter 37 . 7/4/2019
Sakura trying to feed up Kit-Kun has to be the most adorable thing I have ever read.
LlamaPyjama chapter 37 . 7/4/2019
More Tora and Takumi please!
Letostag chapter 13 . 7/2/2019
"Should Sakura have her hair long or short, by the way? I think she's absolutely adorable regardless, to be honest."

Long hair please! Sakura has a lovely hair color that looks even prettier when it's long. She should flaunt it lol
Nyxie-pixie chapter 37 . 6/23/2019
yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
sequelll!
great job!
GIVEMEMOEEE
Kitkatcait chapter 15 . 6/17/2019
I'm going to hate myself when I reach the end... so much.
2,494 | « Prev Page 1 .. 13 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 33 .. Last Next »