Reviews for Time Flies Like An Arrow
Kitkatcait chapter 11 . 6/17/2019
*cackles* I am going to be so upset when I reach the end...
happy everyday life chapter 37 . 6/12/2019
WHY ARE YOU SUCH A GREAT WRITER!?

Is Obito Izanagi? The way he said Shisui reminds him of his younger self, and how he was pained when he stabbed Sakura(probably reminded of Rin) kind of looks like it's Obito. Shisui/Sakura's resemblance to Obito/Rin is quite uncanny. But then the phrase "I killed you" could only be Sasuke...so I'm confused.

Sakura wanting to become tall reminds me of when I was her age. I thought the same thing too and drank 2L of milk everyday. It's something a seven year old would think and I'm impressed again with your accuracy in depicting a small child.

Kitagawa is like Jorah Mormont. Fighting for his princess with his life. The more I see him the more fond I become of him. He genuinely gets angry when Sakura is emotionally hurt. That's very sweet.

Tenzo, Izumi, Kabuto on the same team? Badass team ever!

I have hope that Shisui won't die. In my mind, he's Sakura's soulmate. The reason Sakura didn't meet her soulmate in the previous timeline was because he died. But her being able to meet him this timeline and have a strong bond is because he'll live. HAHAHA!

Poll: My dream job is to have no job. I don't want to work.
happy everyday life chapter 36 . 6/11/2019
Wow! This fight was 10/10 for sure! I've been dismissing the bitter old Sakura in favor of sweet chibi Sakura. This fight has reminded me just how badass and strong the old Sakura is. And is chibi Sakura a reincarnation of God? Her heart is too big to be human! And I absolutely loved the badass pair fighting side by side!

There's so many good things about this chapter but I'm sleep-deprived from reading this story and I can't think of anything more.
happy everyday life chapter 35 . 6/11/2019
Other than NaruHina(same as SasuSaku), I enjoyed this chapter. Lee blushing, Tenten awesome from a young age, and cynical Neji are all my favorite. What can say? I love team Gai!

I love how medics are appreciated in this story. Usually I don't like the female character being a healer because they are cast away. But I don't have that feeling in your story when I see how you treat Tsunade with respect. As a Tsunade fan I'm really grateful :D

OMG THAT BADASS ENTRANCE! I'M TOO EXCITED TO SLEEP NOW!
happy everyday life chapter 34 . 6/11/2019
I LIVE FOR THE CONSTANT PRESSURE OF MARRIAGE FROM THE UCHIHA CLAN! AND FUGAKU'S SKILL TO EXIST!

Why you make me cry again? Shisui's letter has broken my heart! Firefly is only five! Spare her the pain!
happy everyday life chapter 32 . 6/11/2019
Four year old Sakura is trying her damnest not to cry, and here I am a full grown adult crying hard reading it.

By the way I have ADHD too! I had plans yesterday and today but I postponed them because I got addicted to your story! The only time I'm not reading this is while I sleep, go to the bathroom, or take a shower!
happy everyday life chapter 31 . 6/11/2019
Kitagawa truly a knight protecting his princess. Loved the part where he receives the compliments towards the puppies as his own. He's a troll and that's what I LOVE about him!

When Naruto kicked Jiraiya, it was refreshing! I've always had a problem with Jiraiya peeking the women's bath without their consent. So I'm glad Naruto called on his pervert. Naruto and Shizune's bond is sooooo sweet!

Okay. You made me cry with the Shisui and Sakura interactions.
happy everyday life chapter 29 . 6/11/2019
My heart already got stolen by Kitagawa. He's got to be the funniest OC ever!
happy everyday life chapter 28 . 6/11/2019
I also love every time Fugaku is plotting! This man is so bad at keeping his intentions hidden, it's so funny!

Poor Ino. Although unintentional, Sakura's focus DID shift away from Ino.
happy everyday life chapter 27 . 6/11/2019
Big brother Tenzo putting little brother and sister in a bath? How cute! Despite all the hardships they've been through Naruto and Sakura are still ADORABLE four year olds!

The scene of Naruto and Hinata's first meeting in the anime was filler which contradicts the canon story. However I think the way you made it happen was believable unlike the anime.

My favorite minor character is Shizune. She's a very competent and strong medic, yet gets brushed off to the side!
happy everyday life chapter 26 . 6/11/2019
I had so much fun reading the Senjuus! The sibling relationship of Flower Boy and Sakura is so cute. And glad Naruto is sooo happy! The boy deserves all the happiness in the world!
happy everyday life chapter 25 . 6/11/2019
I'm not sure if Kaede was crying tears of joy because Naruto was adopted or because she could get rid of him.

Mixed feelings about Naruto being the Hokage...I always thought Itachi was the better candidate. Strong AND Smart. Naruto wants to be Hokage to gain acknowledgement, whereas Itachi is about protecting people. (Also Boruto series proved how bad Naruto is at the job.) But maybe with Tsunade's tutelage Naruto could gain more leadership qualities.
happy everyday life chapter 24 . 6/11/2019
Tsunade never disappoints with her badass entry!

I like how you realistically portrayed Sandaime. He's really not the kind grandpa Naruto thinks he is. If he wasn't shady, the Uchiha Massacre wouldn't have happened.
happy everyday life chapter 23 . 6/11/2019
I always chuckle when Sakura explains something with Fugaku, Fugaku-frown, Fugaku-type. She's awfully fond of him.
happy everyday life chapter 21 . 6/11/2019
At this point Toddler Therapy Hour is more effective than Naruto's talk no jutsu. Which I completely understand. I'm a huge fan of Sakura and even I find adult Sakura annoying when she's being mean to toddler Sakura. Toddler has great power. I have a nephew. I know.

"Flowers start to grow on the tree branches". This sentence was so amazing I can't begin to describe it! I could probably connect with a lot of symbolism but that's unnecessary. Just the image of Tenzo's trees blooming flowers with the start of Tenzo/Sakura friendship was beautiful enough!
2,494 | « Prev Page 1 .. 14 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 34 .. Last Next »