Reviews for Time Flies Like An Arrow
happy everyday life chapter 3 . 6/10/2019
I just love Sakura in this! Adorable Sakura cleanses my dirty old heart!

My top three Naruto characters are: Sakura, Shisui, Tsunade
happy everyday life chapter 2 . 6/10/2019
Loved Shisui's appearance! I think your Shisui was very in-character with Itachi Shinden.

Your time-travel story actually makes the most sense. If she travelled back to her five years old body, of course she won't be able to understand the situation because her BRAIN is five years old. It's the first time I read a story where the time-traveler's thoughts and actions were aligned with the body age!
happy everyday life chapter 1 . 6/10/2019
I loved that Sakura started her second life with protecting Naruto. Seeing how kind she is, it's what she should have done in part one.

One thing I'd like to get fixed is hypocrisy of canon Naruto's writing. He says "hard work trumps genius" but in the end Naruto beats his hard working opponents with Kyuubi power reincarnation power. Tbh, I'd rather see hardworking Lee become stronger than Naruto. Although this is just a suggestion :)

As for pairings, I want Shisui X Sakura! There are tons of ItaSaku fics but rarely do I see ShiSaku fics despite there being a fairly large fan base.
Guest chapter 37 . 6/3/2019
Ahhh as per usual, love it. I didn’t realize you had updated when I went to re-read the story, so it caught me off guard.

To answer the poll: dream job is whatever allows me to travel the world, meet people, and be rich. So far doing 0/3.

As for the story:

SHISHI come out come out wherever you are. I also adore that Kitagawa was horrified to learn his sword is the one that impaled Sakura, and him beating the sword on the dirt to make her feel better is adorable. I’d love to read a spin-off where Kitagawa falls in love with a civilian - just some normal baker’s daughter, and at first he came for the food and now comes back for her. I think it’d be cute.

Sidenote aside, I wonder whom Tsuande will stick her with. Is it an OC or no? I hope she gets put with Kurenai; it’d be interesting to see her develop and blossom under yet another woman mentor. Strong women strong bonds.

Overall it was another great chapter. Thank you for your hard work!
Equinoxxy chapter 37 . 6/2/2019
My dream job is to own a dog kennel and a homestead in Oregon! And ty for the update! Love this story so much!
CinnamonPie29594 chapter 36 . 6/1/2019
Okay. I can't stop it any longer. *inhales*
I LOVE THIS STORY SO MUCH I WANNA CRY AN OCEAN AND THEN THROW MYSELF IN A VOLCANO.
This is the best time travel (repentance? redo? baby genius? ALL OF THEM) Sakura fanfiction I've ever read. I love every single moment, every gut-busting laugh, every angsty/heart-ripping feels moment, every little bit of happiness and love which seemed to flow from my screen and pour into my heart...
I love the summons, the sheer wackiness and the depth of everything. Thank you. 3 "Time Flies Like An Arrow" is perfect.
maxridelover chapter 37 . 5/31/2019
great work on this! dream job is working at a camp for people with disabilities year round
RenegadeThaumaturgist chapter 37 . 5/29/2019
Cannot wait for the sequel!
Lizzie223 chapter 37 . 5/28/2019
I love this story so much!
My dream job is to be a teacher. I've always loved kids.
Keep up the great work!
-Lizzie.
Kc170 chapter 37 . 5/27/2019
It's taken me 1.5 days but I've finally caught up on this 'monster' of a story. I AM INLOVE.
You have such an amazing way of writing Sakura. Can't wait for the next update
Ashikaga-chan417 chapter 25 . 5/27/2019
Tsunade is Bruce Wayne confirmed
Utterly badass and adopting children left and right
Darkjaden chapter 1 . 5/26/2019
Why are the first 3 options edgelords?
storyshoes chapter 31 . 5/25/2019
so... misa and momo are just normal dogs now? even as puppies, they should be growing up fast. as nin dogs, they're kind of dumb and useless.
starryspacedream chapter 1 . 5/24/2019
SHIKAMARU
Guest chapter 37 . 5/23/2019
My dream job is being a surgeon. It’s probably what makes me so passionately love Sakura. Anyways, wow. I read this story a good year ago and I was so sad to find that there was no sequel. My heart broke and I’m being serious it hurt badly. Then I just happen to stumble upon it again and think too myself ‘it won’t hurt to reread it’ so glad I did. This has to be one of the best written Sakura-centric time traveling au I’ve ever seen and i am so thankful that you’re continuing it. Your work makes me so happy and I hope you continue writing until your finished. Once again thank you and I love your work so so so so muchhhhhhhhh.

Ps: pls write more scenes with Kakashi and Sakura. It’s ok if you don’t I just find their interactions so cute and soft 3
2,494 | « Prev Page 1 .. 16 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 36 .. Last Next »