Reviews for Time Flies Like An Arrow
KaKashi's Okami chapter 37 . 5/19/2019
Dream job...world traveler with no money limits
yukilady chapter 37 . 5/15/2019
Thank you for the update!

My dream job was to be a mangaka. but idont have the talent to draw. I can only draw people with stick bodies. LOL. So yeah.
gingerbridge chapter 37 . 5/14/2019
Once again, such an amazing chapter. I think saukra has aged the right amount. I love naruto and his gigantic pup! the silly antics between sakura and kagami are great. I am worried that when they go to separate sakura and kagami, sakura will have barely any chakra and won't be able to do anything! she's going to have to work very hard to get her reserves up! thank you so much for the chapter, you are amazing!
MistakenMusic chapter 37 . 5/14/2019
OMG THIS IS EVERYTHING I HAD HOPED FOR, AND MORE. Sasoriiiiii, really?! He has such a pure heart, but he lost his way. I always feel like he could be such a good person, if only he chose to be so. He waited for so long... and lost hope. I feel like Sasori WOULD help Sakura. Definitely. After some fighting. And maybe some blood. Well. But! I have to askkkk: is it time for chibi Saku to befriend another psychopath? IM SO EXCITEDDD! Uhm, I mean-
aditi chapter 37 . 5/13/2019
yayayyayayaya
Elimyyy chapter 37 . 5/13/2019
My dream job is an astronaut but aside from other medical things I'm just too short. the short stick really got me this time lol
I'm so happy to be seeing more of little Sakura! I'm curious to see how her mokuton is affected by Kagami. Because you mentioned that her bad control of it was on purpose and then threw in that they want to put Kagamis soul into a puppet. Maybe I'm reaching?
Thanks for the update, hope you're well!
Susnsmsh chapter 37 . 5/13/2019
This is great, thank you!
Brumalis chapter 37 . 5/13/2019
Thank you for writing this chapter! I would like to tell you what my favourite part of the story was, but I loved everything so much that I would have to say "all".
From Sakura's character, the plot, everything that happens, Kabuto, emotionally stable Tsunade and the little things like Fugaku worring, the flowers and Naruto's temper tantrums, everything is fantastic.
Thank you, this is one of the best stories I have ever read.

I can't wait to discover what happened to the original Sakura and why she can't speak about it.

Yay! Sasori is coming, I always shipped him with Sakura. Maybe he and Original Sakura could hit it off.

My dream job when I was a child was being Mother Nature, literally, or a biogenetic engineer. I wanted to create new plants and animals, make deserts become forests and make really pretty and tasty flowers (I always found flowers to be very appetizing).

Please update soon!
LittleKnownSprout chapter 11 . 5/12/2019
OMG ITACHI IS SO CUUUUTTTEEE! I was squealing the entire time! Fantastic job with this chapter! I'm so happy that Sakura is giving Fugaku hell, because it's hilarious to watch! Keep up the great work!
LittleKnownSprout chapter 7 . 5/12/2019
Overprotective adults are literally the cutest thing ever! (Especially Kakashi ;) ) I really love what you're doing with this story! Keep up the fantastic work!

I don't have a favorite Naruto OTP, I guess I ship most characters with Sakura, but in terms of BrOTPs, I have A LOT. Most of them are NaruSaku or KakaSaku BrOTPs. Those are cute.
LittleKnownSprout chapter 3 . 5/12/2019
I feel like Naruto would make a very pretty princess. My top three characters are Shikamaru, Kakashi, and Naruto. I don't know what connections they draw to each other. Shikamaru and Kakashi are lazy, I guess? Anyway, fantastic job with this chapter! I can't wait to read on!
AngelAzazel88 chapter 37 . 5/12/2019
I’m hoping the apprenticeship would be with anko! It would be amazing and Sakura would definitely look up to her as she is a badass!
LittleKnownSprout chapter 2 . 5/12/2019
I'd have Jiraya actually be a good godfather and take Naruto in. Even though he's a pervert and all and he had other stuff to do, he shouldn't have left his responsibility to suffer. Anyway, fantastic fic! I can't believe I haven't read it for this long. I'm definitely hooked!
tiny.sakura chapter 37 . 5/12/2019
I LOOOOOOVE THIS! I’m a little confused as to why the story still says complete then since you’re adding onto this story link. But I can’t tell you how much I freaking missed this story! I’ve been on the hunt for everything you’ve published so when I found no sequel story published I was so heartbroken. But my prayers have been answered! Thank you for the lovely beginning to something even more beautiful than the first.
Wake Up Steampunk chapter 37 . 5/11/2019
I have really enjoyed this story. It is a unique play on the time travel genre. I love Sakura's kid interactions with everybody and the dynamic in their friendships. Especially having her lecture various adults and get away with it. I also really enjoy Kagami's advice on how to kill in the back of Sakura's head.

I am glad Sakura is a bit older now, I was ready for the transition in the story. Sakura vibes a little immature for a seven year old almost eight year old in this chapter. Maybe she is acting deliberately more childish to counterbalance the fact that she has a teenager in her head? My daughter turns 8 in two days so I am contrasting her behavior to my own kid. Just a theory.

I like who you decided to be Tenzo's teammates. I am really hoping you do not put Itachi and Izumi together. The cousin thing has always really bothered me, even if it is considered normal in Naruto's world. That and I really only ship Itachi with Sakura, there are several characters I only ship with Sakura. Which is not your problem at all. Haha. I do like a possible Shisui Sakura eventual pairing in your story, you have definitely built up the potential. I am also always down for an ItaSaku, but pairings do not matter for quite some time. The characters are all still so little. I find myself shipping Kagami and Kakashi once Kagami has her own body as well. She is only two years younger than Kakashi theoretically. Although at this point I guess Kakashi is 20 and Kagami's body would be 16.

As for dream job, probably my current job. I am a tattoo artist. Just with more notoriety. Or a pilot. The absolute dream would be to just be able to sell artwork and be unnecessarily rich from it of course.

Thank you for the story, I look forward to future updates.
2,494 | « Prev Page 1 .. 17 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 37 .. Last Next »