Reviews for Time Flies Like An Arrow
NightShade-Angel chapter 15 . 2/10/2019
Ew flu. I had that once. It was not fun. Shisui sure Is full of gloom and doom isn't he? Fix it? Fix it fic? Pls?
Guest chapter 12 . 2/10/2019
Lol, Sakura’s parents are funny!
NightShade-Angel chapter 12 . 2/10/2019
What.. WHat. WHAT. NEXT CHAPTER NEXT CHAPTER
NightShade-Angel chapter 10 . 2/10/2019
Yesssssss. Yell at him small Sakura. He's an ass
NightShade-Angel chapter 9 . 2/10/2019
Asdffhjklljcdeubdd PLEASE DON'T KILL HIM OFF! PLEASE. I NEED MORE SHISUI IN MY LIFE. AND YOU WRITE HIM SO WELL. MY BATTERY IS AT 15% ASDGHJLLKC VBHD
NightShade-Angel chapter 8 . 2/10/2019
Oh my gosh they all want to protect and they're all looking at each other like potential threats. Get it together boys!
NightShade-Angel chapter 7 . 2/10/2019
Fantastic chapter! This one was really good and now I really am hooked. I can't wait to find out what happens!
NightShade-Angel chapter 6 . 2/10/2019
Ok. I think this is the part where I become really hooked and invested in this story. Because I'm dying to figure find out how these relationships end. Little Sakura is so cute!
NightShade-Angel chapter 5 . 2/10/2019
I hope what you have planned for the Uchiha Massacre doesn't break my heart. I have really high hopes that you will somehow make it sugar sweet and fix it. It might not be realistic hope but really hated how that part of the canon story turned out.
NightShade-Angel chapter 2 . 2/10/2019
Ohh. I hope you keep Shisui somehow. I would love to see more interactions between him and the rest of the characters.
NightShade-Angel chapter 1 . 2/10/2019
This seems really promising so far. I like how you started the story. I can't tell you how many of these I've read but these are some of my favorite stories. Time travel or alternate realities where things turned out different. But yours already seems unique.
Cindy chapter 36 . 2/8/2019
I'm so mad! I try to read completed stories so I'm not left on cliffhangers but I've bamboozled myself xDDD can't wait for the sequel. This was a really enjoyable read and I loved it so much because it really captured what it means to be childlike. I think Sakura's made my heart grow a bit bigger 3
Nati chapter 6 . 2/8/2019