Reviews for Elf in a Cage
Solangedrama chapter 1 . 11/28/2009
Loved this. I'll still keep reading it though

Avalon's mists chapter 6 . 1/7/2007
It's a blast from the past! I would like to thank you for existing. If it were't for you I would have vever dicscover I thank you again.
Jiko Hitasura chapter 6 . 1/12/2005
Nya, I've actually never seen a story like this, it's very good and I'm quite enjoying it! I hope you'll update soon (though I know how difficult it can be, I never update...) and I hope to read more from you.
1973 chapter 6 . 5/8/2004
This is incredible! I've never seen a story like this...amazing, simply amazing. Please continue this. Please.
Elfdaughter chapter 6 . 11/10/2003
What can I say? WOW! Absoloutely fantastic piece. Well done! I can see no places in which it can be improved...jsut keep on writing!
illuvatar chapter 6 . 11/9/2003
Really good so far... keep it up! :)
frea chapter 6 . 8/21/2003
damn! this is good! continue! update!
wellduh chapter 6 . 8/8/2003
Wow. This alternate reality thing is pretty neat, and it also makes sense... it is quite scary, because it could actually happen that way.

Dr. Whitney stole Saruman's robes, did he?

Keep going!

is he in ny?

i am con fuzzled.!

or am i stupid?
Aofyn chapter 4 . 8/7/2003
He (the Elf) will go to Valinor eventually, right? RIGHT? If he could show these people his world...
Aofyn chapter 6 . 8/7/2003
Your story haunted me for three days. It's sad and beautiful. Maybe Barthant could explain the Middle Earth divnities (Illuvatar/Eru, the Valar, the Maiar) to Frank. Just an idea, your doing great without my help.
Lindriel chapter 2 . 7/30/2003
I just discovered your writings by accident through another author. I don't have time to read this entire story at the moment, but I am certainly intrigued by it. You have a very smooth writing style, and I am enjoying your character development. Thanks for taking the time to write a quality story.
FRIENDOFLEGOLAS chapter 1 . 7/29/2003