Reviews for Made Your Bed, Now Lie In It
Guest chapter 1 . 11/24/2018
I’m with you. I wanted Miller to be Jason. I hated that carly had convinced Sam that miller was Jason then later on trying to convince Sam again that patient six was Jason. I also hated that they only stood behind patient six because millers Jason didn’t fall in line with his old life. They stood behind patient six because he was going to resume his old life by being loyal to them and not his wife or kid. I loved millers Jason because he put Sam and Danny first. They had amazing chemistry. I was watching that episode wishing Carly and sonny were wrong
Guest chapter 1 . 1/3/2018
Please write more of this story.
Erica5577 chapter 1 . 12/2/2017
I love this so much. I have been saying since they immediately believed patient 6 was Jason that I hoped if Billy was Jason (he was also my jason) that carly would come crawling back just to get the door slammed in her dace.
LonePalm chapter 1 . 11/24/2017
I LOVE this and I hope that by the time this storyline is finally over we get see something like this in our screens!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/24/2017
A comprehensive DNA test is extremely expensive and while Sonny, Carly and Jason can all afford it, it's unlikely they would run the DNA test without their approval because there's no way the city of Port Charles would charge taxpayers to find out which one is a mobster and which one isn't.
Gh Jasam Fan chapter 1 . 11/17/2017
I hope this is the way the reveal goes.
Rae chapter 1 . 11/16/2017
I enjoyed this I hope you make updates
idealrain chapter 1 . 11/13/2017
I love the fact you used the idea of people maturing and making different choices as the defining factors in who was the real Jason. I know this will probably won't happen on the show but I do prefer this outcome. Jason has three kids now, of course he's not the same person. Thank you for giving me my happy ending!
McSwarek87 chapter 1 . 11/13/2017
Absolutely love it! This is exactly what needs to happen. If only you wrote for the show.
aphass chapter 1 . 11/12/2017
I hope you continue this story because it could be interesting to see Jason and Sam moving on with their lives with their kids without Sonny and Carly in their example maybe Jason and Sam decide move out of the penthouse and into a house where their kids have a backyard to play moving out of the penthouse breaks all ties to Sonny in a way because i think Sonny gave the penthouse to Jason, Sam and their kids can have a fresh start.
Foxyleo28 chapter 1 . 11/11/2017
Love this and it's exactly what should happen. I always knew Carson was selfish but wow. Now Mikey too smh
Guest chapter 1 . 11/10/2017
Hope you continue. We definitely need this on screen after the last couple of weeks.
guest chapter 1 . 11/10/2017
Not a bad story, you are definitely a good writer. I stopped watching GH quite sometime ago and am not going to get into the whole 2 Jason and Sam thing because that couple is not where my viewing heart lies, but I will thank you for writing a story that doesn't toss Liz under the proverbial bus. For that, I may be tempted to read more of your stories.
Crawleyfan chapter 1 . 11/9/2017
I loved this story and this is exactly the way I hope the two Jason's story ends up. I hope you write more Billy Miller as Jason Stories soon.
Neo Lady Bianca chapter 1 . 11/9/2017
Although well written I can't see The Real Jason writing Carly off for good. Jarly have this weird relationship that is almost like the connection tight siblings have. It's like no matter what Carly does eventually Jason will forgive her. Then there is Sonny... Jason views Sonny like a father, and he would eventually forgive him too. Sometimes you have people in your life that you always end up forgiving. People who make you furious, and hurt you so deeply. Jason and Michael have that forgiving nature in common with each other.