Reviews for Made Your Bed, Now Lie In It
Shan77non chapter 1 . 11/9/2017
Oh goodness I so loved this story. The 2 Jason's story has me all confused. Hoping Billy Miller is jason
Guest chapter 1 . 11/9/2017
This is a dream scenario. If only the show could write this clever. I feel like the writers have kept Jason and Michael apart since his identity was revealed. When everyone found out Jake Doe was Jason, Michael was one of the ones that said he was familiar. Now Michael's mainly stuck with that horrible Nelle after they foolishly wrote off Sabrina. I don't like how Sonny and Carly have just dismissed everything that's happened over the last two years with the man they thought was Jason. They both believe he's a good guy and treats Sam well. Not to mention he's done right by them too. He's gone to help Sonny on more than one occasion, saved his life and even ended up taking a bullet while helping deal with an enemy. The Diane thing was just to lay it on even thicker. Patient six looks like Jason and acts like him, but it doesn't mean it's him. I agree that there should be some fallout. Sonny and Carl want P6 to be their Jason because he's willing to risk his life for them at the drop of a hat and always be at their beck and call to solve their problems. Jason puts Sam and his children first. He's evolved as a man, husband and father. He realizes that their safety and well being is more important than the business or lets face it, Sonny and Carly's wants. You would think they'd want Jason to be out of the line of fire so he can be with them for a long time. He's been shot more than once and shit gets serious when you have a family.

You laid out everything really well. The almost identical DNA, fingerprints, brain scans and paternity tests. They really will have to dig deep medically to come to a solid conclusion on the identity of the real Jason Morgan. I like that Jason knew that even if he was Andrew that he had Sam's love. That love wouldn't just disappear. They have a life and family they built together. They raised children together for the last two years and fell in love before he got his memory back. I also like how you had Jason go up to Andrew and let him know he's not alone. He'll help him find out who did this to him (really them) and that he wants them to be in each others lives. Spinelli standing with Jason was great. He's the one that saw his back and called it the first time he saw him after two years of thinking he was dead. Sonny and Carly deserve to have egg on their faces and to have to navigate the rest of their lives without Jason to clean up or take responsibility for their messes. Bravo!
renee.dill.10 chapter 1 . 11/9/2017
Like your POV but on the actual show you got to admit BM’s Jason isn’t Jason. His reaction/interaction with the other characters are off. Would prefer Steve as a Jason but I think the only reason your scenario would come to fruition is if Steve was like I’ll come back to gh but not as Jason. Either way drama will persue.
jenbug13 chapter 1 . 11/9/2017
Good story... Really hope it turns out this way.
Nickels35 chapter 1 . 11/8/2017
I'm cackling with glee on this one i absolutely love this one hope it turns out this way
Guest chapter 1 . 11/8/2017
Please write more of this story
Guest chapter 1 . 11/8/2017
Great story!
LaLaBoo chapter 1 . 11/8/2017
Love this story so much I'm really hoping that's how it plays out because sonny and Carly betrayal even Micheal hurts the most after all Jason have done for them even going to jail to be with Micheal
23 | « Prev Page 1 2