Reviews for A Walk in the Morning
trimurti chapter 1 . 3/18/2003
I like this story. I like it a lot.

There is a certain repetition in it that, when coupled with the third-person present tense, gives off a sense of hopelessness, a feeling of 'here is the rest of Yuna's life'. It's odd, but the with the way the story is told it seems to convey more realism than any other 'Yuna after Tidus is gone' fanfic. This a a very well done fic, and even in its shortness it tells more than an entire series could hope to. Good job, and please keep writing great stories!
Th' Lady Shadow chapter 1 . 3/16/2003
I remember reading Jonah at and liking it a lot. This little gem seems like the perfect thing to complement it. Tender, bittersweet, and wonderfully written. . .wonderful job on this.

Strangely enough the only nitpick I have is the summary. You might want to make it a little more. . .summaryish? The lack of a period at the end of your mini-summary almost made me assume that this was one of those poorly-written pieces which are too common lately, but the pen name struck me as vaguely familiar, so click I did. And I loved every minute of reading this

Wonderful job on this! *applause* :D Bravo.

~Shad
LikeARunaway chapter 1 . 3/16/2003
This story has a really good start. Dont stop this fic it could grow to be something great!