Reviews for Just Won't Die 1
Guest chapter 1 . 8/28/2015
Please change to complete
xThomas2 chapter 1 . 1/12/2015
Too many words and scenes at once, but ii had fun reading the first bunch of paragraphs. Ranma vs boomers only to find oh it's not, that was fun to read
Guest chapter 1 . 3/23/2013
very good story
Warboss Grock1 chapter 1 . 9/13/2010
This fanfiction needs Formatting. Definitive paragraphs and the like. just dumping a block of text tends to make it unreadable.
HCVquizibo chapter 1 . 4/27/2010
how am i supposed to keep track of where i am reading with this huge block of text it hurts my eyes.
MrEmperor chapter 2 . 3/19/2008
Formatting please!
gaul1 chapter 1 . 6/29/2006
good chapter
Niana Kuonji chapter 1 . 10/25/2004
Holy hells, you're actually here? Yatta! Hm, that reminds me, I really should get over to your site to see how your JWD Naruto fic's going...
dogbertcarroll chapter 2 . 3/14/2004
I like it! Huge and well crafted. You mixed up a
name here and there and there are some unanswered
questions, but all in all I enjoyed it.
Khaine chapter 1 . 3/20/2003
read this fanfiction, i've been a fan of this since many years ago, and i still can't get enough of it...

it's a very entertaining fanfic

it ranks above as one of the top fanfics i ever liked
LadySonics chapter 1 . 3/18/2003
Love the story! I've been reading your stories religiously now for the last few years-every few months I have to come back to your homepage to read them again. They have everything a fanfic should have and more! Just Won't Die is the best on the net. And truthfully, the writings inspire me to be the best I can be.
WarlockRebirth chapter 1 . 3/18/2003
Awesome story
Hunter451 chapter 1 . 3/17/2003
I read all your fics on your site, it's nice to see you're finally submitting them to other sites. Anybody who likes his fics should head on over to his site. Theres enough stuff there to keep you busy for weeks.