Reviews for Atlas
LastScorpion chapter 1 . 7/2/2006
OMG Poor Clark! I really liked this story! I often don't really feel for Clark on the show, the way they obviously want us to, but this story was such a perfect elaboration of the character. Yay!

I followed a link over from televisionwithoutpity to find this story, and I'm really glad I did!
wild wolf free17 chapter 1 . 9/4/2005
This is not a failed writing experiment. This is a wonderful story. You captured Clark beautifully. Magnificent.
hazelle chapter 1 . 3/21/2005
I don't know why you think this writing experiment is a failure, I wish I could write half as well as you! Keep up the good work!
Tribble Master chapter 1 . 3/20/2005
Why would you want to improve? This story is very unique. Mabey you could do a sequal were he does break. OH! I just rembered, in the comics gold kryptonite makes him lose his powers, so mabey this could happen. I mean ya know, it is up to you? SO have fun and WRITE ON.
The Die Hard chapter 1 . 7/2/2003
Good lords, you wrote this at 15? And you call it a "failed experiment?" I would have put you at 25, and just back from a very unpleasant military experience.

If I could offer any "advice" at all, it would be to have Lex a little more perceptive. Of course, it's not like they make Lex all that perceptive in the show. In reality, anyone running a major corporation would have pegged Clark in two days.

Much thanks for the review of Manhunter. Yeah, I was a little blatant there. I was alternating fanfic with letters to the editor, and sometime forgot to turn off the spittin' mad mode. And I tried to force it go either to story or to script, but it stubbornly refused to obey, and that annoyingly mixed style snickered at me every time I went to revise. You wait, it will happen to you someday too, as much writing as you do.

As an old woman, I find myself losing patience with Clark's self-pity. An awful lot of people would trade places! But for a superhuman going through adolescence (and I knew more than a few kids who tried to suicide rather than face a perfectly ordinary future), I can sympathize with the horror of a weight too heavy to bear.

And thanks for giving me another author to add to my favorites list!

- Dian
Kelly6 chapter 1 . 6/2/2003
this was REALLY good. It was really well written and a good plot. Short, but good. Just a reminder, more like a plea but whatever, to PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE post some more on midlife crisis. please?
KumQuat1 chapter 1 . 4/20/2003
(loud applause and confetti throwing)

Jolly good job I say, well done.

Comparing Clark to Atlas was a very good idea... don't know why I didn't think of that...HHmm

freelancer297 chapter 1 . 4/16/2003
that was amazing! I love you writing style! Please continue!
troubletwinintx chapter 1 . 3/17/2003
I thought this was great. Excellent job.
Enchanted Bohemian chapter 1 . 3/17/2003
I like searching for significant and memorable lines in scripts and stories. It seems as if you've collected some of the best about Clark and concentrated them into this tiny yet clever fic without suffercating it.

Me likes!
Kayla chapter 1 . 3/17/2003
This was great fanfiction, the idea of comparing Clark to Atlas, and the paralellism between the two discussions and finally Clark trying to deny his whereabouts, awesomely assumed and done.

Everything plain and simple, but cristallclear and all the more impressive and effective, really, if you got anymore of this stuff hidden away in your computer somewhere, post it, pleaase.
Silence-endlessecho chapter 1 . 3/17/2003
Please write more! I really like it. It's kindof dark, but not overdone. It's beleiveable. looking forward to more. Thanks.
MRP chapter 1 . 3/17/2003