Reviews for Night Terrors
Denisse chapter 1 . 2/25
Love their chemistry
AlxM chapter 5 . 11/25/2017
Oh Jack :'( Sam's prayer was so kind and sweet and true to character. I loved this! Beautiful work, even though it hurt my heart a lot (in a good way).
NoilyPrat chapter 5 . 11/23/2017
I really appreciate the way you got into this young boy's mind, and his feeling of being bad. How he can't hear anything positive, because he deserves to hurt. He isn't mature enough to realize how to deal with everything. I'm so glad you wrote this! Because this is Jack's waking nightmare.
Also really liked Sam trying to pray to the kid. :D
Kirsten chapter 5 . 11/23/2017
A good chapter, although angsty as you said..!
Kathy chapter 5 . 11/23/2017
This was good, yes I'm so curious to see how the writers handle this, I hope Jack comes back, but it's OK if he's not in every episode
Kathy chapter 4 . 11/23/2017
this was sweet,
Kathy chapter 4 . 11/17/2017
good stuff, keep it going, thanks
AlxM chapter 3 . 11/15/2017
A beautiful addition. Yes! So much needed. I absolutely ADORE Sam and Jack's developing bond in the show, but I'm also very excited to see how Dean comes around and finally lets Jack in into their little family. I love their chemistry with each other. It's wonderful! And you showed it exquisitely in all of your chapters. You kept all of them in character so well. I could see these being scenes from the show. I WISH they could be scenes in the show. Ugh, so good. Just so good.

AlxM, unsigned
GleeJunkie007 chapter 3 . 11/14/2017
I was hoping for something like this. It was great. I love it. I hope that in the show now that Dean is warming up to Jack, there might be some bonding for the two. Great chapter!
Kathy chapter 3 . 11/14/2017
Very nice interaction between then, very real, thank you
Kirsten chapter 3 . 11/14/2017
I love Dean too - I'm glad you included this one! The reactions were pretty spot-on for Dean and Jack, too!
GleeJunkie007 chapter 2 . 11/13/2017
I enjoyed this. Poor baby Jack just needs lots of hugs. This was amazing.
GleeJunkie007 chapter 1 . 11/13/2017
I adore Sam and Jack's relationship.
AlxM chapter 2 . 11/12/2017
This was just so absolutely wonderful. You really captured the characterization, their thoughts and beautifully developing bond. Loved the conversations, especially about Cas. My favorite thing was Jack's beaming reaction at being compared with Castiel (whom I do consider to be his actual father over Lucifer, even if not biologically), and Sam's parallel of how hard he held on to the hope of being similar to his big brother because he desperately wanted proof that he'd be good tii. Like...holy shit. That broke me. Got all the emotions gushing out of me. Just...so much good in this. Love it. Thanks for sharing!
Kirsten chapter 2 . 11/11/2017
I've enjoyed the first two chapters - I must admit I particularly loved the second! ;) So well written, and we could do with some more bonding moments!