Reviews for Just Another Meat Thing
highlander348 chapter 1 . 4/26/2015
Sucks dick
anony mouse chapter 1 . 12/9/2009
So like will it ever BE continued like you said? I mean like its been years since you wrote this chapter. You wrote it like 03-16-03 and now its like Nov 9 2009. It WAS an interesting idea. Wish you had finished it up.
anonymous chapter 1 . 11/23/2009
well I assume this is not being continued since last story date was 03 16 03? Wish you had continued this story. Oh well.
Copper Hikari chapter 1 . 12/23/2007
Such...godliness...

But! This reads more like a script than a story.
death chapter 1 . 4/5/2004
are you going to finish the story
I liked it
Let's just say my name is Sonic chapter 1 . 6/15/2003
Wow. I want this story to continue. I loved it. That would have been cool if they had made this the ending.
Arsenal chapter 1 . 4/18/2003
I never thought I would be reading a recent fanfic of this show as I have not watched it in years. I hope you continue this story sounds better than the show that I only watched because there was nothing better on in the mornings.
Tsuruhime chapter 1 . 3/23/2003
Really interesting! I hope you can continue soon.
Colley chapter 1 . 3/20/2003
Oh wow. Someone else who thinks the Xmas ep of S shoulda ended differently. I look forward to future chapters of this. Very well written, and very in character.
Candace chapter 1 . 3/20/2003
Wow...I haven't seen this show in forever and it was honestly kinda dumb, but this story is excellent! I hope that you keep up the good work. I can't wait to see what happens next.