Reviews for It Stayed With Me
HBA019 chapter 5 . 4/29
i want more! plz! It's getting exciting
Vi-Violence chapter 5 . 10/15/2018
This is awesome.
Killua Lawliet chapter 5 . 8/2/2018
Interesting(wish this was cannon Marineford's ending sucked)
CATifanyan chapter 5 . 7/16/2018
sooo goood I wonder if they gonna set sail together? please continue
Guest chapter 5 . 3/20/2018
I like where this is going

This is seriously going to put a twist on marineford
Wordlet chapter 5 . 3/22/2018
Man, the angst we r due should Sabo die when it could have been ace who would have just come back anyway? sheesh, next chapter is gonna b a doozy, huh?
Faezier chapter 5 . 3/20/2018
Thanks for the chapter!
DefendTheUndefended chapter 5 . 3/20/2018
LOVE IT! CANT WAIT FOR MORE
Faezier chapter 4 . 3/3/2018
Loved it!
Insomniac Dormouse chapter 4 . 1/20/2018
This story has me hooked! The idea is wonderful and it’s soooooo entertaining! I can’t wait for more; thanks for writing this️️
LKturtledove chapter 4 . 1/16/2018
this is sososo good! I haven't seen anything like this sense that one katekyo hitman reborn fic and the other Harry potter katekyo hitman reborn crossover, and those two are the only other ones i have ever seen like this. I love it!
Hiken no Furia chapter 4 . 1/10/2018
OMG I can't stop thinking about this story. I would love it continues with the canon storyline and when Ace dies in marineford no one knew that he really can not die (because at the moment Luffy doesn't know) and that when Sabo overcomes his amnesia he goes to look for him or something like that.
Hope you update soon :)
sdkop21 chapter 4 . 12/24/2017
Awesome story! Can't wait to read more! This has real potential! Keep at it!
Wordlet chapter 4 . 12/23/2017
I love this! I forgot how interesting this fic was ;) Poor Luffy... Is this gonna be a D thing? I'd like that, I mean, it would be so cool, like, that is why they all smile when they die because they don't want people to be sad because they're just going to come back soon? I know yours is an immortal!Ace fic but it would fit, don't you think? Huh, never thought about that...
Guest chapter 4 . 12/14/2017
It kinda feels like the story is dragging a bit
Just saying