Reviews for A New Beginning
Stroma chapter 5 . 8/27/2011
Great story.
Frek chapter 5 . 10/12/2005
aw, have i mentioned recently that your my favorite author here? :)

The One and Only

Frek
Ivy3 chapter 5 . 7/28/2004
Very cool story, I didn't like the gap between the first and second episode and I think this fic explains it very well.
alex chapter 5 . 10/15/2003
Hi,

Great story, very sweet.

Alex
Aimless chapter 5 . 8/31/2003
Yet another fab story! Loved the hospital scene, loved the h/c, loved the deal Duncan, Tessa, and Richie made. Your characterization was perfect. All in all, this was GREAT!
Gambit's Girl Silversi chapter 5 . 4/18/2003
*content sigh* That was awesome!

It sure makes everything click into place, and the characters were exactly like on the show! That was totally AWESOME!

lol, I love Richie, he's so great! You should write more 'the adventures of richie' stories. You're a very talented writer!
blackblade2 chapter 5 . 3/29/2003
This was great! It made me grin, and I love the way you handle Richie.
Kiva chapter 5 . 3/24/2003
Loved this. It definitely left me with a big smile on my face:)
Blackknight5 chapter 5 . 3/22/2003
I really enjoyed this story. You have a great handle on the characters, and (since I have been watching a lot of the first season of Highlander since I got the DVD set)gave us the transition that is lacking from the first to second episode which in my mind took a big leap in the characters relationships with out explaining why.
Polly chapter 5 . 3/22/2003
Aw, shucks! You're too good to me! But I'm glad you wrote the hospital scene - it was very sweet. Interesting perspective on Richie's foster parents as well -we don't often get a glimpse of them in fan-fictions.

I really loved the way in which Mac and Tessa invite Richie to move in - very smoothly done and in typical Macleod style! I could imagine it happening that way on the show.

Really great chapter :-)
Polly chapter 4 . 3/20/2003
This is really good - I'm enjoying it a lot. I love early Richie stories, especially ones that deal with how he first came to live with Duncan and Tessa. I can't wait to see what happens when he gets to the hospital.

Please update soon!
stcobb chapter 1 . 3/17/2003
Vewry nice so far. Just what I would have thought the story was supposed to be. Bravo!
lauree2220 chapter 1 . 3/17/2003
Cute story. I think Richie with a wise guy attitude is fun. Loved the banter.