Reviews for OPERATION: Date Night
Wynni chapter 1 . 8/16
Adored it. Beautiful done
elenora-00 chapter 1 . 7/12
OMG this was so gooood! ahahhahaha
"I do not own Miraculous: Tales of Ladybug and Cat Noir and am not affiliated with them in any way." Affiliated: synonym-associated
Associated: connected with something else
How sad. And how /miraculous/ that you've managed to write fanfiction despite not being affiliated with it.

This was awesome! DEFINITELY fluffy, those naysayers don't know what they're talking about. Bookmarked!
The-Fourth-Queen chapter 1 . 5/22
AWWWW
This had me fangirling all over it! Well written and very funny. Thanks for creating such an amazing fanfiction!
Angela Jewell chapter 1 . 5/11
I loved this story so much - it was so easy to hear the character's voices in my head. Thanks for writing it!
ZozoLadybug16 chapter 1 . 5/1
OOOOOOO PLOT TWIST!1
marketeerbubbles chapter 1 . 3/17
HEHEHE! Brilliant!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA! *cackling like a mad woman* OH MY GOSH THAT WAS PERFECT! HAHAHAHAHAHAAA! *falls out of chair* I'M DEAD! I'M DEAD! YOU KILLED ME! HAHAHAHAA!
Oh guurrrrlll! THIS HAS GOT TO BE CANON! OH MY GOSH! SOMEONE SEND THIS TO THE WRITERS AND MAKE THIS CANON!
conglomerate.kat chapter 1 . 2/22
That was funny, cute, witty, and totally in character! Well done :D I loved it 3
OMG This is pure fluff from the start and I figured out it was part of Alya's plan or something by the time they left the CD store and this is just what I needed tonight it's so cute!
Skier Chick chapter 1 . 2/17
This was adorable! I would really love to see the rest as well as just how long it takes for them to figure out their alter-egos
tsukiyo haruna chapter 1 . 2/7
Lol I was right! Haha half way through the story, I was guessing that’s this is somehow Alya plan for marinette to have a date with adrien... and when I start to doubt it, you confirm it... haha typical Alya...
imagination-running chapter 1 . 2/5
Fantastic! Adorable fluffy story!
sweetXDmelody chapter 1 . 1/31
Shoot popcorn at them haha. Best date ever!
Fiction is the Truth chapter 1 . 1/25