Reviews for How to Fake a Marriage
Kate MM chapter 36 . 11/29
*bangs head against the wall* You know, this whole story just made me realize how much I HATE lies. Every time that Marinette and Adrien would lie about their relationship, I felt like jumping through the screen and strangling them (no joke). If I found out that you had lied to me THAT much, I would NEVER trust you again. You would just consider our friendship over.
Waric-124 chapter 9 . 8/26
*bangs head on my desk at school. everyone looks at me*
Me: *speaking* Don't mind me.
Not the "she's just a friend" again!
Waric-124 chapter 4 . 7/19
Oh no. *Laughs* Poor Mari!
Waric-124 chapter 3 . 7/19
*laughs at Poor Nino and Alya* Ah I love when stuff like this happens!
*Practically dies of laughter A Gabriel*
*at the end. GAsps and groans* ALYA! HOW COULD YOU?! *Laughs while banging my head against my desk.*
Waric-124 chapter 2 . 7/19
I like the way Chris thinks. *laughs* I foresee a proper Adrienette wedding in le near future. The Priest or as I know them in my religion Father Chris has got a good sense of the future.
Waric-124 chapter 1 . 7/19
*laughs* Talk about RUNNING INTO your neighbor! *falls out of my chair from laughter.*
Rexus Draconoid chapter 1 . 1/28
Love the story, thank you
Agiani chapter 34 . 1/21
The physics pun has some typos. It should besquare root of1, and 2 to the power of 3.
I assume it's formatting issues with FFN.
heropaw13 chapter 48 . 1/17
11/10 loved it. Characters were spot on. Couldn’t have asked for a better book.
SunPho3n1x chapter 48 . 9/27/2021
This has been such an amazing story! I absolutely loved it. Thank you so much for writing this.
winterlili chapter 48 . 9/22/2021
This story was so so good and so worth the read! It took me ages to read because I don’t have as much free time as I would like, (and by that I mean about 5 days, I normally binge fics in one sitting ) so I got to prolong the experience! I looked forward to coming home from work everyday to continue reading this, and I’m very impressed both with its length, and it’s quality! This was honestly one of the best fics I’ve read for the miraculous fandom, and that’s saying something because I’ve read a ton . I will dEFINITELY be checking out the sequel! Thank you for putting the time and effort into this story! Love you! ️️️
Guest chapter 48 . 8/27/2021
This is the most awesome fanfic i have ever read and believe me when i say i have read many fanfic. But this is just the best. Ekkkkkkkkk! I LOVE IT. Thank u so much for writting it.
Cecec chapter 20 . 8/23/2021
I've read this story before, but don't really remember what they sunglasses ended being and just had thus really cool idea. what if with each pair of glasses the lenses are different, and allows you to see things in hidden ink on the CD cover. I don't think that's what she does, but just thought it was cool.
Guest chapter 24 . 8/17/2021
shit. ﹏/﹏
Guest chapter 11 . 8/17/2021
how much u wanna bet about what exactly the neighbore is doing :P
1,470 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »