Reviews for How to Fake a Marriage
Guest chapter 11 . 8/17/2021
how much u wanna bet about what exactly the neighbore is doing :P
mareed0389 chapter 46 . 8/17/2021
I was rereading this fic today and this chapter was reminding of my own proposal to my wife. Unlike Adrien I DID squeak and it was unintelligible. I was so embarrassed I stood back up and she told be to get back down and say it again. Wasn't as perfect proposal but it was funny and very much perfectly us. Just wanted to add I love your depiction of a healthy relationship here. It's nice not to have a lot of drama around a romance fic.
Cocofant chapter 11 . 6/3/2021
Thanks for writing.
KoriCarrigan chapter 48 . 5/26/2021
OMG! i love this story so much! i genuinely was so taken with it. i know there is a sequel (Its acutually how i found this story, i had to read this before that)so im excited to read that. i also cant wait to check out your other stories! i hope you are still writing, you are amazing!
OneLittleSpark18 chapter 12 . 2/11/2021
Something I was thinking of: is there a previous story of how they “defeated Hawkmoth” or was that just off screen? Since Gabriel is HM, I was curious how that looked in your future universe.
Agiani chapter 48 . 11/24/2020
Oh, wow!
Kapel85 chapter 48 . 11/13/2020
What a wonderful story. Funny, romantic, realistic, beautiful. I loved every chapter. Amazing couple, I love what you write about them. You did a wonderful job. Thank you
Ven chapter 25 . 11/3/2020
For a minute I thought that Mari's neighbors were being quiet when Alya and Nini visit because Alya and Nini were the neighbors and were being noisy on purpose to try to drive Mari and Aidren together.
Guest chapter 37 . 9/6/2020
Plagg was oh so very helpful...for a cat-like being.
BazilFay chapter 22 . 8/21/2020
I do like this story, but it seems soo slow... I think I will skip to the end...
Anna-Mae1242 chapter 3 . 8/13/2020
And the pain continues, like I seriously have. no idea how I've managed not to laugh out loud yet while reading this... I shall'nt wake my siblings though
Anna-Mae1242 chapter 2 . 8/13/2020
It's the middle of the night right now and I've legit never tried so hard not to laugh because I don't want to wake up my whole family. I died this is amazing
Mishi Nagano chapter 48 . 7/6/2020
it took me about 2 weeks to read this and now I'm furiously searching how to make clothes. my husband has blanched at the prices I've been spouting out lol it's partly his fault though, he did buy me a sewing machine for mother's day and now I have the inspiration to make clothes.

this was wonderfully written. it also made me cringe as I remembered all my stories that are no where near finished
LavaLilly chapter 23 . 5/20/2020
I might just reread this when I'm finally in college.
Aslan's Princess chapter 48 . 5/19/2020
Congratulations to Adrien and Marinette, not only for keeping the secret but on finally tying the knot.

This was a beautiful story, and I loved each and every part.
1,471 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »