Reviews for How to Fake a Marriage
Fire Lady Aya chapter 1 . 11/11/2017
Great start so far, excited to see where this goes!
black neko hime chapter 1 . 11/10/2017
Okay. You have my attention. I am excited about this.
Shepherd89 chapter 1 . 11/10/2017
I love this story. It is such a wonderful idea and I cannot wait to continue reading it as it progresses. Very well written.
M.v.j.M chapter 1 . 11/10/2017
I can't wait for the next chapter :)
SugarRushedTornado chapter 1 . 11/10/2017
Aww yes! It's another FANTASTIC story!
yesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssilovethissomuch
(I will admit, I slightly panicked when I read the first line of the A/N. Why you do thissssss?)
KaliAnn chapter 1 . 11/10/2017
I love that you have such a great cliff hangar for the start of this story
Flik98 chapter 1 . 11/10/2017
Wow, I'm hooked already! This is sooo promising~ I can't wait to see where this goes!
yellow 14 chapter 1 . 11/10/2017
Yeah, I thought it was her. Very funny, keep updating
lareepqg chapter 1 . 11/10/2017
I laughed out loud at you AN. I always lament the end of your one-shots, and like so many others, long for more. I am happy to see something so meaty from you- what a treat!
Kmbrun chapter 1 . 11/10/2017
I can't wait for more! I liked the nod to the pair bumping into each other. Oh clumbsinette you have your head in the clouds haha
Adena McGee chapter 1 . 11/10/2017
This looks super interesting. Can’t wait to see where u take it!
Mermain123 chapter 1 . 11/10/2017
i'm really excited this sounds great! XD marinete will probably be quite flustered at the whole "fake wedding" thing XD
MysticMiraculer chapter 1 . 11/10/2017
I almost died when you started “As with moat of my stories, this is a one-“. I was not satisfied with it ending there yet lol.
MythGirl Writes chapter 1 . 11/10/2017
Oh thank goodness this isn't a oneshot! This story has so much promise, I can't wait for the next chapter!
amythestblade chapter 1 . 11/10/2017
With a title like that I was gonna be soooo mad if this really was a one-shot! :D
1,471 | « Prev Page 1 .. 88 95 96 97 98 99 Next »