Reviews for Hiraeth
Bella chapter 1 . 8/7/2020
I read your story on Ao3, and like the comments I left there I find your story very compelling. There are a few things that I said there and I wish to share them with you here.

(Chapter 14)
Now I reached this part "“My mother is dead, I have no siblings and my father is a traitor that sold us all - this was not an alliance I had the luxury of choosing. I needed a child, for my people and the line of my house, it was logical and necessary, not wanted. Not then, not now.”

Vegeta is awfully wrong. First for offering himself some extenuating circumstances to his poor decision making, wrong for trying to lure Bulma into his web of twisted mutual understanding and wrong for thinking he does not have a choice. He is creating his own prison and enslaving himself by weakly accepting to wear the shackles of his race and what his supposed duties entail. In this story, I feel like Bulma is the strongest persona, professionally speaking but her problem is that she caves in too easily putting all logic and pride aside. Vegeta is an emotional mess and is STILL an emotional mess for he does not feel free although he earned his freedom long ago. I wish Bulma would harden herself a little more, Vegeta needs to do the chasing, but he can't have it all, both an heir from a saiyan woman AND Bulma. That's clearly discrimination! lol...
"the bitter taste of their parting had subsided. Looking back on her departure Bulma could admit to herself that she had handled it poorly, it had been the first - and so far" I have reached that line and to be fair she didn't handle it poorly, she made the right choice and did what was asked of her. Her choice to leave was actually one to honor the woman she claimed to be from the start, I wish it wasn't depicted as her cowering from a difficult situation but rather her making a rational decision not to pursue a man who has made very clear he would not bend his rules and traditions for her.

(Chapter 18) This isn't necessarily how I pictured their first time together. It seemed to be coming from a place of pent up anger, frustration and... I don't know, they gave in to one another, carnally, but what will become of Bulma? Surely her safety now will be in jeopardy, her status unsure, while Nappa seems to be warming up to the idea, if Bulma ever carries a child there's still the risk of her dying... A part of me still wished that Bulma had rejected him and did not cave in front of his advances I mean... he really called her a spy, bedded another woman, fathered a child, is fickle... after all she's done for him... I WANT HIM TO TRULY CHASE HER But oh my god her fighting suit truly was A PLOT TWIST
Movingfeet chapter 17 . 3/2/2020
They both really needed that. I love how the wrench seemed like the catalyst rather than the problem. Thank you for updating and I hope you are well.
Rebecca chapter 17 . 11/18/2019
Bulma is very incoherent, she Makes an incredible speech, says she's a strong, independent woman who doesn't accept being the second option, but a few chapters later is fucking with the man who didn't think she was worthy. Really?! Bulma turned into a big disappointment. This is very sad because she can be an amazing character :(
Kotodashi Kyoshi chapter 17 . 10/24/2019
It happened!
nancy103 chapter 17 . 10/24/2019
Very exciting chapter! And yes, they were all keeping secrets.
HammyJessa chapter 16 . 10/22/2019
I love the new chapter!
Mcmr chapter 1 . 10/16/2019
Love it! Awesome job...I read this story from the beginning like 3 times. Can’t wait for you to add another chapter . I’m so nervous...
Guest chapter 16 . 10/8/2019
Every chapter of this is amazing! I can't wait to read more!
Dregarb chapter 16 . 10/8/2019
Love it! I love this story so much!. I'm always checking to see when you are going to be posting next. I can't wait to read the next chapter. I hope it's soon ;) Thank you so much for writing this amazing story!
nancy103 chapter 16 . 10/6/2019
What a cliffhanger! A really good chapter. So happy you updated!
HammyJessa chapter 15 . 9/3/2019
Oh, this is so heartbreaking. I'm very interested in where you'll take the story from here.
Guest chapter 15 . 6/21/2019
Ah! I can't wait to see where this goes! I love this story! Hope you update soon!
Jazzydazzy007 chapter 15 . 6/19/2019
I kinda had a feeling something was gonna happen to the baby. So sad.

But Raditz is now a dad! Can't wait to see what he will do.

Awesome story.
Jazzydazzy007 chapter 14 . 5/31/2019
OMG ... cliffhanger. This is so good.
Kotodashi Kyoshi chapter 14 . 5/30/2019
I feel like I already read this chapter ?