Reviews for A Fair Bet
azure orbis chapter 1 . 4/2/2009
Ah, so this is the fabled punch-drunk kiss I've read in Lamentations. And fancy that, Albus and Minerva set them up. Does that mean the Weasley twins had nothing to do with the spiked punch? That's kinda of sad, for some odd reason.
zebrasdancing chapter 1 . 6/8/2008
i love the ending memo
EMMA chapter 1 . 1/4/2008
lol. the end makes be laugh woo-hoo minerva! great job i love S/S! yay!
Rose Philosopher chapter 1 . 9/22/2007
EXCELLENT! That was bloody UNBELIEVABLY GOOD! I loved it!
spaciireth chapter 1 . 8/6/2007
I knew there was a reason I *shouldn't* have typed Snape/Sinistra into Google. I am now going to have to go through every fic in the community. But I think it shall be worth it. As to this fic itself: the mental image of them all curled up together out in the garden made me go all warm and fuzzy inside and I think I may just have to add this to my favourites.
Lady Silverhawk chapter 1 . 6/22/2007
Loved it. Absolutely brilliant! Loved the ending!
Plejone chapter 1 . 6/12/2007
Oh, write more... Auriga and Severus are so sweet... Well it's doesn't exactly matter how's Sinistras name. That couple is fantastic, and I love them in your stories.
something-like-love chapter 1 . 6/8/2007
More wonderful Snape/Sinistra stories! Yay! *claps* I love this so much, especially how they act when they're drunk. It's so hilarious. I think my favorite part is actually Snape trying to spell. . . lol! I cannot get that out of my mind. Great job!

~mrs-minerva-dumbledore
Isha-libran chapter 1 . 4/8/2007
Haha! Am giggling uncontrollably now.

With Snape realising he's drunk when he can't *spell*! *giggles again*

Thanks so much for sharing this! )
Nabiki chapter 1 . 12/27/2006
Im so glad i found this story, i been lookin for it for weeks!

so, off i go now, to find hwta part destiny plays in this little universe. Would you tell me where i can find prof sandersought -i misspelled it, sorry- story?

id be very grateful
Figurine chapter 1 . 11/28/2006
Haha very clever ending. Liked the excerpts. Actually, I liked all of it.
zzz chapter 1 . 11/12/2006
ROFL..seriously love that scene..an it was a bet!...
BasketKiwi chapter 1 . 9/4/2006
Mwahaha! I love the idea of them betting over stuff like that. And I love happy/silly drunk people. So cute and...very, very stupid and uncontrolled. And then they denied it all, obviously. *sigh* Well, if they hadn't, we wouldn't have Lamentations, now would we? Very nice job, I love this fic!
Verity Kindle chapter 1 . 6/12/2006
This is great and very funny, but watch out for typos. It's "Auriga" and "Minerva".

Sarah
Aurea chapter 1 . 3/1/2006
Great story! I loved the little note from Minerva to Albus... ;-)
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »