Reviews for The Past Cure
firehorse323 chapter 5 . 10/15/2007
this is a great fic you should keep it up
WordTree chapter 5 . 8/27/2003
wow, nice story!i'm sorry you werent getting many reveiws, ive been having the same problem (sulks). anyway another masterpiece, keep up the good work! just one thing; for the ending, try to think up something more original than a mad dash to Trowa to get him the cure. not saying you'll do that, just that i know you are a better author than that! so dont give in!
Rikothedeathangel chapter 5 . 8/24/2003
This is my suggestion: Continue! It is the most awesome story ever! You have got to continue!
Yamikage chapter 5 . 7/23/2003
good story, but i hate the character midii. i'm not too fond of characters that a lot of people fall in love with. sorry, i think they're annoying, but good story anyway. and pleasepleaseplease don't kill trowa! if you do, i'll hunt you down and... make you bring him back to life! sorry, need to work on my threats.
Cathy chapter 1 . 5/4/2003
OMGosh I can't believe that happened to Holy! Good start so far. (hehe even though i've already read it i thought i'd review anyway)
tina chapter 5 . 4/21/2003
Write more soon!
cmquietone chapter 5 . 4/20/2003
PLEASE, DON'T kill Trowa. He is my FAVORITE. PLEASE!
tina chapter 4 . 4/17/2003
Poor Trowa...I love your ending there it was so sad but sweet...What happens next?he already got his memories back,what now?
Midii Une chapter 3 . 4/16/2003
I'm the fifth reviewer, therefore more story! Happy Birthday to the author. I wonder why reviewers feel compelled to say they don't like Midii? To counteract it I'll say she's an awesome character, my very favorite in fact. I challenge everyone to read Episode Zero and see if she isn't more than meets the eye! Off the soap box and on to the review: your story is interesting and original, needs a bit of spelling work but that gets lost once you get into the plot. Keep writing this has so much potential!
T.L chapter 3 . 4/14/2003
Nice story. Please finish. I would like to read the rest of the story.
Ookami Kage chapter 3 . 4/14/2003
I love it! oh please update whatever long as long as it is good!
cmquietone chapter 3 . 4/14/2003
I am not a fan of that girl but I like this story anyway. I am hoping that you will continue it soon.
tina chapter 3 . 4/14/2003
O_O what?NO!NOT TROWA!*bursts out crying* BUT IT CANT BE TROWA!...Write more better not die!
meagan chapter 2 . 3/21/2003
i think that this is going to be a very good story when it is done. i think that at the beginning you need to kinda introduce your characters a little more... the doctors. i mean there are some that are explained later. i really like the flashback, that was really cool. i also think that you could go into a little more detail than you did. and you did miss spell some works but no biggie. it was good i think that you should continue it, it was good. i cannot wait to tread more.
Meagan Pascoe chapter 1 . 3/21/2003
I thought that that was good. There were a few things that were kinda of confusing. I though that all together it was good. I think that you should go a little more in depth about the friendship between the characters, bec that will definitaley add alittle bit more emotion to what happened to the victims.. That first chapter really got me interested and got my attentionand I want to read more. Good introdution.