Reviews for Paradox
moonlight46 chapter 1 . 2/20
This is very great! Please continue!
Yugure-Unmei chapter 1 . 12/7/2010
It was awesome and sad at the same time.. SAWESOME! xDDD
HikariAkizakura chapter 1 . 5/17/2006
Sorry...

keiichianimeforever is the site.
HikariAkizakura chapter 1 . 5/16/2006
I love this story-even though it's not finish yet-!

Have you heard of a website that allows you to watch anime online FOR FREE? Yeah, it's true! the website is

it allows you to see ANY anime you want! (most are in japanese with english subtitles, there's a small amount of anime that is in english...) Well...I shouldn't say all anime, but mostly everything!

I seen all the episodes of Full Moon O Sagashite, and damn, you will cry almost throughout the anime series.

The anime is way better than the manga, trust me, it is.
catlover576 chapter 1 . 4/20/2006
I like I like! But also ,
01deleted chapter 1 . 5/1/2005
* sniffles and wipes her tears * That was so sad, I seriously cried! _ That was horribly mean! But it was so brilliantly sad, I loved how you were able to capture their chara- great, now I sound like a critic. Any ways, Takuto/Mitsuki LIVE ON!
moonlightpath chapter 1 . 4/4/2005
ah man! I'm sure looking forward to your next chapter! So can you please, please, PLEASE update real soon? I love your whole story. Its very good. Well, update soon okay? Ja!
Sia chapter 1 . 4/16/2004
Wow. This is great! Keep on doing the good job!
I wonder what will happen about Takuto... but you know, the Afterworld doesn't seem to be such a bad place. (At least for sadistic Sia.)
Eltanin chapter 1 . 1/27/2004
E...you are going to continue this story...aren't you ?
renderedvoice chapter 1 . 4/19/2003
OMG! That was one of the best fics I've ever read in my life, and it's not even finished yet! I'll be awaiting your next update eagerly.
diamond dust chapter 1 . 3/23/2003
I'm looking forward for the next chapter! I love the way Takuto denied and the way he truly cares for Mitsuki. MITSUKI AND TAKUTO RULZ! I LOVE THIS FIC! Please update soon!
pinkpendant chapter 1 . 3/21/2003
Aw so sad...*teary eyed*. Great fic! I hope the pairing is MitsukiTakuto and MerokoIzumi! But more on MitsukiTakuto. Please pose the next chapter! I'm dying of boredom because none of my favorite authors updated and one of my favorite authors is you! Please oh please oh please! *knees down begging*
Aiko chapter 1 . 3/19/2003
Nice! and sad... Is this a TakutoMitsuki story/fanfic? I love this kinds of fanfics, long and interesting. Is Mitsuki dead? I hope not and in a way I hope too because she might not see Takuto ever again (NO!) and maybe they both have a chance. Does Mitsuki love Takuto anyway? I'll find out soon, right? Anyway, I LOVE it!