Reviews for Acidic Affection
HalfQuetzalcoatlHunter chapter 23 . 5/21
I literally died laughing at the SMAAAAAASH bit XD This was a good read amigo.
lahmow chapter 23 . 5/8
Wonderful story, so glad I got to read it.
Luciendar chapter 12 . 4/23
Izuku lost 100 man points in this chapter. Letting Bakugo call her a bitch and then just saying nothing? I've lost almost all respect for him.

Being meek is fine. Not standing up for your girlfriend when she can't stand up for herself is shameful.

I don't care if that's just, "Bakugo being Bakugo."

Izuku doesn't deserve anyone if he's going to act like Bakugo's feelings are the most important ones.
Luciendar chapter 7 . 4/22
I like this chapter. It felt very in character. Plus, not only did they set boundaries, but they were able to talk things out. I'm so proud of Izuku, standing up for himself like a big boy.
Luciendar chapter 6 . 4/22
I know they tease each other, but I've never understood making them seem unintelligent. I mean, they're attending what seems to be the most prestigious high school in Japan. I forget how low they say the acceptance rate is in episode one but I know it's ridiculous.
Luciendar chapter 1 . 4/22
Great chapter, but given that he heard Izuku, I wish Aizawa would've registered that at the end there.
Antique Nova chapter 4 . 10/22/2023
For your first story this is pretty good. You've taken the time to explore their feelings and build it up naturally. Well done!

My favourite part so far is when you describe Midoriya's face as a lobster. lol

Looking forward to reading the rest!

in the meantime, what do you think of Ochako and Momo?

if you haven't already, I'd love to see you write a story where Izu enters into a relationship with them two plus Minaif you need help with writing poly relationships, I'd suggest reading up "Sleepover Curiosity" as that author handles it well.
DeltaWolf2038 chapter 9 . 10/17/2023
i find it hilarious that you are going themokatsukune" get interrupted rout" don't know if it's on purpose or not but it is pretty funny. the song keeps playing in my head
ehunt1357 chapter 16 . 10/6/2023
Is it wrong of me to think of izuku as ‘the rock’ from Furious seven, breaking out of his casts and going off with everone to go save mina?
dot chapter 10 . 6/11/2023
dots be dottin fr
Guest chapter 23 . 11/26/2022
Just reread this story and I have to say it still holds up. It's a treat lol, it was what introduced me to MinaDeku.
Chaoscontrol85 chapter 23 . 7/1/2022
gotta say... overall, excellent story with an honest-to-god actual ending lol. The only minor issue I see here is the reveal fight and Bakugo failing the license exam... in canon he failed because of his turmoil in thinking about how much better Deku was than him on top of the guilt of thinking it was his fault he ended all might's career by allowing himself to be kidnapped. the fight was both a direct and indirect result with what happened (long and recent past respectively) and his attitude reflects that given his personality. here, I would have suspected that Deku growing a pair and attacking Bakugo at the camp and mina getting mixed up with everything beyond that lessened the necessity of and the overall impact of the fight especially when Bakugo started preemptively making amends after their rescue, but I still feel some kind of repercussion had to happen because of Deku letting slip the secret in the beginning either way. and pushing back the license exam to after school started (especially with a little extra rescue training to boot) that because Bakugo would have had a clearer conscious as well as (slightly) better understanding of how to approach others (even if still abrasive because personality lol) he could have realistically passed.

just my opinion but still a great fic nonetheless
Atsuko Kawagichi chapter 23 . 6/9/2022
oddly enough I feel I've seen that ending possibly in a another fuc, but it was purely just comedy and worded differently...yet oddly it ended the same way for a few others of it...and I don't know if Deku/Izuku yelling SMASH during the steamy times is a lost joke on me someho, but overall was well worth reading to the end lol
Itack23 chapter 10 . 6/2/2022
I know All Might was just being logical and that, in the end, it doesn't seem to matter much... I really do... but is it wrong of me that I wanted to punch him in the face for what he said?
Itack23 chapter 5 . 6/1/2022
Mina's totally planning on having him watch the Alien movies right? xD