Reviews for Acidic Affection
Bonzoluv chapter 23 . 1/5
This was written really well, the characterization of Mina along with her family seemed good too. too bad it won't continue though
Bonzoluv chapter 10 . 12/24/2021
25 pounds really isn't much. for someone with his physique at his size I'd expect like 45ib
tahu12 chapter 4 . 12/9/2021
Man, I didn't see much potential in this ship in the Manga or anime but I'm digging how it's going so far! It's been a few years since you updated this fic but if you're active great job! I'm glad I decided to give this one a shot I'm hooked!
Jiraphie chapter 1 . 10/18/2021
The SMAAAASH killed me. I dont think i can ever recover from this.
avidreaded chapter 23 . 10/1/2021
Enjoyable read. I can definitely recommend this and other than the lost opportunity in chapter 15 I for sure enjoyed the time I spent on this. Will admit that it would've been nice to see. the ripples from Izuku's and Mina's relationship and how that would've impacted the rest of the timeline but, oh well.
avidreaded chapter 15 . 10/1/2021
Honestly, you had me fully invested till now. Now, I'm feeling about 50/50. Thought for sure Bakugo was actually earning consequences for his horrific attitude and literal bloodthirsty violence, but nah. The fact that all of the the LoV attack happened the exact same way but also with Mina taken is just... Why? Like, how did Aizawa let Bakugo out and about despite the fact that Bakugo should've have still been punished for his bullshit, yet he's allowed to do the test of courage? I would think that if Aizawa was actually good at his job Bakugo would at minimum be under effective house arrest during the free time/bonus activities in the same way the Remedial's are, if not in the same areas. Mina being taken is honestly a great plot point and an excellent example of cause and effect and was admittedly a fully expected outcome. It's just, there was literally a full and perfect setup for having Bakugo not be an easy kidnapping and really changing how the rest of the attack would happen and it was just... lost.
BeanWrites chapter 1 . 6/25/2021
I love this story and this pairing so much!
94blake chapter 23 . 6/17/2021
So happy to see a longer story have an actual ending. So much better than the typical corny 10 year time skip kind of one as well. Probably my favourite Izuku x Mina fic I’ve read. Killer job! Can’t wait to check out some of your other stuff.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/23/2021
Amazing
Guest chapter 23 . 5/17/2021
Like most people, I think Izuku and Ochaco are meant for each other, but I also really like the thought of Izuku and Mina getting together, and your stories are the reason why. This one in particular was very well-written. Excellent job, my friend!
Schematic chapter 1 . 5/16/2021
Damn, that was an amazing first chapter. Usually I don't review, especially chapter by chapter, but that was a really good start.
Guest chapter 23 . 4/29/2021
Not how I expected the end to go but hey I won’t complain about it. The karaoke was a really nice touch tho, definitely Ashido’s style! Nice to hear they stayed with each other at the end as well.

Real talk though, I loved this story to the point where I got a little upset upon arriving at its end. You got the two together wonderfully and did a great job on their development amidst 1-A, as well as the conflict involved with Bakugo. You got Uraraka on-point as well, I perfectly pictured the part where her and Mina talked and the gravity girl fell into tears.

All in all, I think you did a great job with incorporating this into the story. I saw that a few scenes were kinda skipped, but I get that you didn’t want to repeat things. I also get that action scenes can be hard, but I’d say you wrote the one’s here quite well. Mina’s family too! You did a great job with her and Makoto.

Just peered into this ship cos why not? And I am super glad that I found such a good fanfic on it. Amazing work
TheCrazedValkyrie chapter 23 . 3/6/2021
ohhhhhhhh noooooooooooooooo OHHHH BOYYYYYY MINETA I LOST MY APPETITE AND I BLAME IT ON YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
XD chapter 23 . 2/14/2021
Are you sure this s rated T and not M?
valash122 chapter 7 . 2/10/2021
you know I have read a good amount of stories that put izuku with different girls from both 1a and 1b ranging from being 16 yr old teenagers to fully grown adults being topped ranked heroes and the number 1 thing I notice is NONE of you change izuku what so ever from being extremely shy/timid around girls, like no offense hinata in naruto didn't stay like that forever, sure at the start of shippuden she still fainted and acted nervous around him but in the end she started gaining CONFIDENCE in herself, but with BNHA stories that have izukuxdifferent girls, none of you even remotely start changing that, how would that make a good relationship? when just teasing him or holding hands with him makes him into a stuttering nervous mess? and I will not accept the whole BS excuse of all the shit he went through sense being told he was quirkless cause lets be honest he would done been killed him self. Ill keep reading but if I don't see much change Im done.