Reviews for Acidic Affection
Hektols chapter 6 . 5/18/2018
Now it's official.
Hektols chapter 5 . 5/18/2018
Very nice and realistic (for Izuku). It will be interesting to see how the others will react when they find out.
Hektols chapter 4 . 5/18/2018
Excellent work with Izuku's awkwardness with Mina.
Hektols chapter 3 . 5/18/2018
Nice that Mina's personality won't turn this into a story where the heroine would need 200 episodes to ask out the guy she likes.
Hektols chapter 2 . 5/18/2018
Now they have one of the worst villains after them.
Hektols chapter 1 . 5/18/2018
Good beginning.

If it was not for the fact that Izuku is strong and competent he could have ended as the main character of a harem anime.
BusFullOfLlamas chapter 23 . 5/10/2018
Well, I managed to get far too into the story and forgot to review the rest of the chapters, but, oh well!

This was a great story. Very uplifting- which is fairly different than a lot of other ones that I've been reading as of late.

The end joke was a bit meh- as another reciewer pointed out, it seemed like something you'd see in an omake than anything else, but the rest of the chapter was good enough it didn't detract from anything.

I would have liked things to have been entirely from Mina's perspective- I said that in an earlier review. Mostly, because we already have Izuku's perspective from the actual series. I mean, it does make sense to give his perspective on things regarding their relationship- but that's just my opinion.

I also would have liked it if you went further away from the events of the series, instead of just including Mina in them. But, all in all, you did a very good job!

I wish that you would continue this in a sequel, and go far afield of the series, but I understand that writing long lasting stories is tough, so I'll just have to be satisfied with this, huh?

Good stiry! Sad to see it end.
BusFullOfLlamas chapter 7 . 5/10/2018
Interesting chapter!

I'm very interested that Mina is the one that seems to be causing the hiccups in the relationships so far- it feels true to their characters.

I'm interested in seeing how the other characters react to everything!
BusFullOfLlamas chapter 6 . 5/9/2018
Good chapter! Love Iida being, well, Iida. I'll be very interested seeing where Ururaka's character developes as things progress!

The interractions between Izuku and Mina are very adorable.
The Chthonic Professor chapter 23 . 5/9/2018
As much as I'm laughing hysterically, I'm gonna take that epilogue with a grain of salt. Definitely had more of an omake feel to it than anything else. Otherwise, this was a phenomenally adorable story. I was smiling nearly the whole way through, you write romance in a way that is simultaneously real and refreshing, which is a lot harder to write than it sounds. Very much appreciated.
BusFullOfLlamas chapter 5 . 5/9/2018
This was just a really nice, sweet chapter!

I love just how awkward Izuku is right now- he's new to this whole thing and it shows. I also just want to say thanks for two things- one; that Mina's idea's for 'intimate' was holding hands and resting her head on Izuku's shoulder, and two; Izuku denied the kiss! On this site, a romance that doesn't immediately jump into kissing and more is refreshing.

Also, love the Spiderman thing- and I like how you brought it around to Izuku recieving his quirk. Very, very well done!
BusFullOfLlamas chapter 4 . 5/9/2018
Hahaha, oh, Izuku. That's pretty much exactly what I would expect from him, worrying overmuch about the next day. I'm not sure if I liked the way he almost gave up on Mina- but it's a very good character moment for him- realizing that she needs him to support her as a friend.

Oh man, I relate far, far too much to Mina in the second scene. I'm not fond of mornings, I need a bit of time to become functional after waking up- and, I've got an annoying little brother who would do the same sort of thing to me, lol. I really like the way that Mina and Izuku text in very different ways- and I really like how you portrayed Izuku as nervous with that burst of mispelled texts- you got a good laugh out of me!

I really like how adorably awkward Izuku is- his little speech avout brain training felt totally in character for me, so great job with that! I also like that Mina didn't get completely into studying right away. It's a nice bit of character building.

At first, I wasn't so sure how to feel about Mina and Izuku going out on a 'date' so quick, seeing as how little we've seen them interract with one another in the story, but they're classmates, so it honestly didn't bother me all that much in the end.

All in all, good job!
BusFullOfLlamas chapter 3 . 5/9/2018
I didn't think this chapter was tricky to folliw at all!

I like that we'e getting more scenes that aren't based on ones from the Anime/Manga. And, judging by Mina and Izuku agreeing to hang out over their break, we're going to get further away from those scenes, which is nice!

I like the bit in the hospital, and I have to say, I understand where Mina's coming from- being stuck in hospital is rough! Especially when you don't have a hero who can speed up the healing process!

I'm glad that we're getting a lot from Mina's perspective- If I were reading this fic as it was coming out, I would have suggested making it entirely from her point of view, but, I'm a bit late for that!

I would like for things to be a bit slowed down- scenes seem to rush by a bit. But, that's just me- you're sticking to the feel of a shonen battle anime pretty well so far!

I also like the way you're portraying the rest of the students- the ones that have interracted with Izuku and Mina so far, that is.

Looking forward to moving on to the next chapter!
BusFullOfLlamas chapter 2 . 5/9/2018
Interesting Chapter!

I like the direction you're going with Mina in this- especially how protective she seems to be with Izuku. I was wondering if you were going to show the interaction between Izuku and Shigaraki this chapter- it would have been a good cliffhanger to cut it when Mina realized tbat something was wrong.

Gotta say- I'm not a huge fan of the "Where did that thought come from?" Thing that's popped up- there's nothing wrong eith it on it's own- I've just seen it so many times on this site that it's a bit of a cliche at this point. Some more minor grammar and spelling mistakes, but again, nothing that broke up the flow of the story or anything.

Another good chapter!
BusFullOfLlamas chapter 1 . 5/9/2018
This was a great chapter, and an awesome start to a story which I hope will be every bit as awesome!

There were a few minor grammar/spelling mistakes that I noticed, but nothing that was too serious or anything that brought me out of the story.

I like the relationship that you seem to be developing between Mina and Izuku. It doesn't seem forced- but, I suppose we're still just at the beginning of the story so...

All in all, looking forward to taking the time to read the rest of this fic!
427 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »