Reviews for Acidic Affection
BusFullOfLlamas chapter 3 . 5/9/2018
I didn't think this chapter was tricky to folliw at all!

I like that we'e getting more scenes that aren't based on ones from the Anime/Manga. And, judging by Mina and Izuku agreeing to hang out over their break, we're going to get further away from those scenes, which is nice!

I like the bit in the hospital, and I have to say, I understand where Mina's coming from- being stuck in hospital is rough! Especially when you don't have a hero who can speed up the healing process!

I'm glad that we're getting a lot from Mina's perspective- If I were reading this fic as it was coming out, I would have suggested making it entirely from her point of view, but, I'm a bit late for that!

I would like for things to be a bit slowed down- scenes seem to rush by a bit. But, that's just me- you're sticking to the feel of a shonen battle anime pretty well so far!

I also like the way you're portraying the rest of the students- the ones that have interracted with Izuku and Mina so far, that is.

Looking forward to moving on to the next chapter!
BusFullOfLlamas chapter 2 . 5/9/2018
Interesting Chapter!

I like the direction you're going with Mina in this- especially how protective she seems to be with Izuku. I was wondering if you were going to show the interaction between Izuku and Shigaraki this chapter- it would have been a good cliffhanger to cut it when Mina realized tbat something was wrong.

Gotta say- I'm not a huge fan of the "Where did that thought come from?" Thing that's popped up- there's nothing wrong eith it on it's own- I've just seen it so many times on this site that it's a bit of a cliche at this point. Some more minor grammar and spelling mistakes, but again, nothing that broke up the flow of the story or anything.

Another good chapter!
BusFullOfLlamas chapter 1 . 5/9/2018
This was a great chapter, and an awesome start to a story which I hope will be every bit as awesome!

There were a few minor grammar/spelling mistakes that I noticed, but nothing that was too serious or anything that brought me out of the story.

I like the relationship that you seem to be developing between Mina and Izuku. It doesn't seem forced- but, I suppose we're still just at the beginning of the story so...

All in all, looking forward to taking the time to read the rest of this fic!
Mr.Vegerott23 chapter 23 . 5/6/2018
This was a really good story.
Dorngok Sekker chapter 23 . 4/30/2018
This whole story was Pure GOLD.
PLUS ULTRA style.
And really...Smash...that's how the world's greatest hero becomes a "Man". Lol
lightningstrxu chapter 23 . 4/20/2018
A cute little story overall, love the smash at the end
Akane Minori chapter 23 . 4/16/2018
This was absolutely fantastic, start to finish. Favorite fic from this year so far! Looking forward to more from you~! :D
Analyn Rockwand chapter 23 . 4/14/2018
That was extremely fun to read.
I'm glad my OTP has such a great fanfic about it~
ICHeart chapter 23 . 4/5/2018
Oh god I had to stop myself from laughing at the end! Great story! Way to find a great place to stop it!
No-one Special 4 chapter 23 . 3/30/2018
Can we call this ship "Pinky and the brain"?
Cloul chapter 23 . 3/28/2018
I honestly loved this story. The ending was PERFECT.

(spoilers for chapter 23)
I honestly thought that Mina had found Mineta at their door and decided to copy a certain hero's signature move to completely destroy evil :V
gryphonsson chapter 23 . 3/27/2018
Okay... that SMASH bit? Gold. Glorious, 48-carat comedy GOLD. (And yes, I know gold technically only goes up to 24 carats - that's just how good it was.)
Speed Ke'Dai chapter 23 . 3/18/2018
I nearly fell out of my work chair in laughter at the ending. Dear god, that was perfect!

The journey to this conclusion waa quite fun and engaging. You deserve a bit of a break and I'm looking forward to anything else you compose later.
Didd23 chapter 23 . 3/18/2018
That tone of that last part felt a little out of place
dgj212 chapter 23 . 3/18/2018
I agree, long stories are tough but this was fun to read. It actually had me smiling a lot. This pretty much cemented the Izu/mina ship interest in me. LOL that ending though funny felt a bit rushed but whatever. Also look up Mattwilson on deviant art, I made request for a mina and izu valentine pic and he did a group o e with Izuku, mina, ochako, and tsuyu.
430 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 .. Last Next »