Reviews for Acidic Affection
SparkzReborn chapter 23 . 4/5/2020
It would be so cool if you could make a sequel with this. Like how would they fare in the Provisional Exam Arc...
PENDragonking chapter 23 . 3/30/2020
I totally thought that izukus smash was meant to hit the damb grapest
bk201fan chapter 23 . 3/19/2020
Man this is one nice story to read. I just couldn't stop reading and was done in a couple of days. Everything here flows so nice and realistic that when I watch the real anime I expect Mina and Izuku to start talking to each other. All the characters act and talk just like in the show. I also loved the way the love relationship went from nothing to 100 but in a very realistic manner. It would be super nice to read a second part to this. Thanks.
SparkzReborn chapter 9 . 3/1/2020
The way you wrote this family is so heartwarming, I really wish these two would become a pair on the Anime
AKPolarBearMan chapter 23 . 2/17/2020
There isn't enough love in the world for this story.
Robthekiwi121 chapter 23 . 2/10/2020
Oh my fucking god that ending was just perfection, the perfect reaction from Iida and Todoroki
GonzaloErazo9 chapter 1 . 11/29/2019
spanish sorry
GonzaloErazo9 chapter 1 . 11/29/2019
can i wear it wn wattpad plis os sepamos
Mayor Hawkeye chapter 23 . 11/28/2019
That was hilarious when everyone heard Izuku yell smash like that.
HAIL KING DELIRIOUS chapter 4 . 10/12/2019
I kinda like dr. Deku
mazen of Syria chapter 23 . 9/13/2019
Lol Mina's not gonna walk tomorrow after deku pushed one hundred percent one for all through his deku.
Guest chapter 5 . 6/4/2019
This is some of the cutest and most innocent shit I've read on this entire site.
Clockwork Dreamer chapter 23 . 5/12/2019
I choked at that last scene. Great work, definitely a favorite.
Guest chapter 23 . 4/30/2019
"SMMMMAAAAAAASH!" LOL
At first I thought they found out about Mineta peeping and that was retaliation, did not expect this, poor Jirou.
TheLeagueOfExtraordinaryMorons chapter 1 . 3/30/2019
I'm usually not one for fluffy Fics, but these are pretty in character and for the most part has been a smooth transition for why they would feel for each other. The fact there are bumps in the road, and not just diving into it (basically just because of Midoriya) is what really makes it entertaining to read.
427 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »