Reviews for Acidic Affection
CrazyLich79 chapter 5 . 1/4/2019
I think their relationship progressed a bit too fast.
CrazyLich79 chapter 5 . 1/4/2019
I think their relationship progressed a bit too fast.
CrazyLich79 chapter 4 . 1/4/2019
CrazyLich79 chapter 2 . 1/4/2019
Things are getting a bit interesting.
CrazyLich79 chapter 1 . 1/3/2019
Dragconic Slayer chapter 23 . 12/15/2018
UGHH FUCK YOU I NEED MORE!
Dragconic Slayer chapter 12 . 12/15/2018
Izuku better kick bakugous teeth in for calling mina a bitch...
Dragconic Slayer chapter 8 . 12/15/2018
There bettere be a kick ass grudge fight. I LOVE THAT DRAMMA NOVELA SHIT!
Starpion chapter 23 . 11/28/2018
And now, the final verdict. This is easily the best IzuMina story out there, even better than the works done by QuirkQuartz. Blasphemy aside, this was excellent. The characters were written exquisitely, the drama was present without feeling forced or obnoxious, the action was solid, the jokes funny, and of course, the cuteness of the couple was overwhelming. Great work, 12Angrymen.
Starpion chapter 22 . 11/28/2018
While Izuku clocking Katsuki was the best moment, this was the best chapter. Kudos, man.
Starpion chapter 21 . 11/28/2018
Honestly, it’s not completely out of left field. And it isn’t the worst drama ever.
Starpion chapter 20 . 11/28/2018
This is adorable. I have nothing else to say.
Starpion chapter 19 . 11/28/2018
Is it weird to say that this is the second story I’ve read, after Life in the U.A. Dorm, where Minoru gives Izuku a box of condoms? Insert your own Always Sunny joke here. Besides that, not much to say; this chapter was really cute and funny.
Starpion chapter 18 . 11/28/2018
It’s really nice to see Katsuki actually be a decent (for him) person once in a while, not including stories that have him mellow out from the start. Nice! Oh, and the ending was cute.
Starpion chapter 17 . 11/28/2018
A battle that will change everything...that we will never see. I’m joking, of course, this chapter kicked ass.
430 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »