Reviews for Acidic Affection
Starpion chapter 18 . 11/28/2018
It’s really nice to see Katsuki actually be a decent (for him) person once in a while, not including stories that have him mellow out from the start. Nice! Oh, and the ending was cute.
Starpion chapter 17 . 11/28/2018
A battle that will change everything...that we will never see. I’m joking, of course, this chapter kicked ass.
Starpion chapter 16 . 11/28/2018
Not a lot to comment on here, although you’ve definitely done a good job with writing the bad guys.
Starpion chapter 15 . 11/28/2018
Hey, action is action, and I’m a sucker for good fight scenes. Besides, that ending is one hell of a cliffhanger.
Starpion chapter 14 . 11/28/2018
Izuku punching Katsuki in the face is the highlight of the story, hands down. And while the drama of Izuku copping a feel seems a little forced, although then again it is Izuku, it is a decent excuse to have the two separated when the villains strike.
Starpion chapter 13 . 11/27/2018
Here’s something I like: Eraserhead being nice. Or at least, whatever qualifies as “nice” for Shota Aizawa.
Starpion chapter 12 . 11/27/2018
I liked the scene with Ochako, and how both Izuku and Mina just realized that their partner is attractive. And Katsuki is...Katsuki.
Starpion chapter 11 . 11/27/2018
Character development at its finest in this chapter, with Mina having overcome the problem that she and Denki had in the final exam: they had the power to beat Nezu, but they panicked. But now she knows how to keep calm in the face of adversity. Awesome.
Starpion chapter 10 . 11/27/2018
Poor Izuku. Also, I liked the scene with All Might, even if it’s been established that Mina is perfectly capable of defending herself (her encounter with Tomura, anybody?).
Starpion chapter 9 . 11/27/2018
I love Mina’s family in this story! OCs are a crapshoot, but it seemed like you did a great job.
Starpion chapter 8 . 11/27/2018
Not the biggest fan of the whole Ochako jealousy thing, but it’s whatever. I like Mina standing up to Katsuki, and the reactions to the new couple were perfect.
Starpion chapter 7 . 11/27/2018
I see that Mina shares the fandom’s opinions on Inko. And I like how Mina learns to be aware of Izuku’s feelings, like he’s done with her. Hooray for character development!
Starpion chapter 6 . 11/27/2018
I love the last scene with Izuku and Mina, and now I’ll be looking online to find out where to buy a Xenomorph plushie.
Starpion chapter 5 . 11/27/2018
Cute. That’s all that I can say, cute.
Starpion chapter 4 . 11/27/2018
Treating math problems as villains? That’s genius! Izuku should totally be a teacher at U.A. when he goes pro!
432 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »