Reviews for You're Doing It Backwards
Cashlin Snow chapter 7 . 5/14
This was a cute and hilarious fic to read. You really captured the nonsense in the Boom universe so well! I kept laughing and I had to read this all the way through without a pause. Really, it's a bit tiring to see reviews about, "I don't care for SonAmy" or some other ship (like, they're doing you some huge favor to let you know they don't like the ship you chose, but will begrudgingly read anyway?), but that's not even the point. I tend to read fics more so now for the quality of the writing and the overall plot (and it matters far less what the ship is if the plot is good). This was written well! There were a bit of typos you may want to review to copy edit, but nothing too distracting. Much kudos and thank you for sharing! I even got my husband to watch Sonic Boom with me, and since he really likes the show, I'm going to read this fun fic to him!
CherryTheRose chapter 7 . 5/11/2019
that was beautiful
Bri A. Watson chapter 7 . 7/14/2018
Are you sure that this is over? I’d really love for an epilogue kind of deal~.
kimchi-tan chapter 7 . 3/19/2018
I actually read this fic last year so it's about time I wrote a review.

This is seriously one of the best well-written fanfics on this site. Everything from the timing and pacing of the jokes and scenes, how you captured the essence of Boom's spirit yet adding drama and romance but not out of place, the appropriate amount of prose without it being too descriptive or too bland as its rather energetic and snappy... I really can't say anything negative about it other than I still want to read more.

This honestly deserves way more reviews and favorites that it gets. I also want to say that it was this story that pushed me into watching the TV series and I was not disappointed because of how well you displayed Boom's spirit in this fic. I've seen myself reading this fic twice already and hope it will get better on the third time.

I hope you one day will write another Boom fic because you're seriously one of the very few fanfic writers who manages to nail its essence spot-on. Keep being awesome and have a great day!
Kuro Shiro Sama-Sama chapter 1 . 1/25/2018
If it wasn't for the review you left on my "Sonic and Amy mate" fanfic Mating Season, I would not have found this little gem. I am not disappointed, this is a great intro and set up and where as my own work definitely took a dip in several areas and ended up taking on a lot of things to parody, you definitely maintained a true Boom feeling from the set-up onward. Very admirable and very enjoyable read. Also that cover image is a silly piece of corn. Still a great story that's fun to marathon!
KnightofTheWind chapter 7 . 12/18/2017
This story, in my personal opinion was 30 times better than most of the show. Seriously, this was a well written story and i got a nice combo of fluff and hilarity. You hit the characters spot on and broke the 4th wall like a pro! Gotta say it’s always nice to stumble upon a brilliant writer. Bravo, Encore! If only this wasn’t the end of this tale, but well done none the less!
IT'S NO USE I'M OUTTA USE chapter 7 . 12/8/2017
Awww~ this chapter was so sweet! Great job with the story!
ExMarkSpot chapter 7 . 12/8/2017
This was a very heartwarming ending for Sonic and Amy, to bad they won’t get to have their conscious first time right there, right now And it would be good to read the bonus Chapter.
Viggar chapter 7 . 12/8/2017
Absolutely loved it! What a great story! It have been so much fun to read, I love how you keep it in the Sonic Boom spirit, and stat so true to the characters all the way! One of Knuckles comments literally made me laugh out loud. Amazing!

You did such a great job with this and I really hope to see much more like this from you in the future :D

Stay cool! And thank you for sharing this wonderful story!
SilverLion77 chapter 7 . 12/8/2017
This was a very nice way to end the story. I liked the beginning where you had the other female characters interact with Amy, her hoglets, and Sticks. It was nice seeing Zooey play with the babies given her sweet demeanor and I was fascinated with how you depicted Perci and Staci, with the former being more level-headed and the latter being vain and materialistic. Also, the way you portray the rabbit girl and even have Sticks call her that was amusing and Lady Walrus getting called out by Amy was rather amusing as well (though thinking about it now, it could've been interesting having Amy bring up how irresponsible of a mother Lady walrus is). The point where Amy finds out what the boys did and onward is where the story shines. While she is at first angry at the boys and can seem a little ungrateful, she realizes why Sonic did and even apologizes for her behavior later on. Also, nice way to write the other characters leaving the two alone. Back on track, the moments with Sonic and Amy are very sweet with Sonic being willing to tear down his shed to help Amy out and even moving in with her. This shows how much he has matured over the course of the story after finding out about him impregnating Amy; then there's his confession to her about how he feels and it's heartfelt
Amefloza13 chapter 7 . 12/8/2017
Es tan hermoso, me divertí leyendo tu historia SonAmy. Espero con ansias el capitulo extra :3
Guest chapter 7 . 12/8/2017
I can't believe it.

A Sonamy story that was actually...good?!

Great job, dude. I really enjoyed this fanfic.
iLazyPotato chapter 7 . 12/8/2017
Aww, Amazing great Ending!

One of the best fanfics I came across. I'm glad I found this story. You're one of my favorite authors who inspires and motivates me to get back into writing, So thank you SO much for that. You Rock!
Serkeru chapter 7 . 12/8/2017
Daawwwww. He finally admitted it.
Linz2 chapter 7 . 12/8/2017
Every single chapter of this is hilarious, cute, and delightfully in character, and I’d like to thank you for one of the best stories I’ve ever read.