Reviews for You're Doing It Backwards
The Chuckinator chapter 6 . 12/4/2017
I don't even like Sonamy, but this is an interesting story. It amuses me.
IT'S NO USE I'M OUTTA USE chapter 6 . 12/2/2017
Gotta love mombot~
Repentorperish chapter 6 . 12/2/2017
Please tell me Sonic is building a two-story house to move in with Amy! 3
Viggar chapter 6 . 12/2/2017
Another amazing chapter :D
This is so exciting, too bad it’s getting nearer the end though :’(

Looking forward to next chapter (as always) xD
iLazyPotato chapter 6 . 12/1/2017
Ayee, This chapter is Fantastic!
ExMarkSpot chapter 6 . 12/1/2017
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! That Dr. Eggman just NEVER stops being funny. The Sonic Boom version of Eggman is always funny whenever he shows. And he’s also not that bad, there have been moments of him legitimately helping someone with no objective in mind, sometimes even at the cost of a plan, the biggest being when he went to save Beth the Shrew even if it meant turning back into a purple creature in “Don’t make me angry.” He truly is the nicest Eggman, even if he doesn’t act like it at times
Serkeru chapter 6 . 12/1/2017
Two story house for Amy! Practicality for the win!
Linz2 chapter 6 . 12/1/2017
Probably my favorite chapter so far.
SilverLion77 chapter 6 . 12/1/2017
This was a rsther sweet chapter. It's nice seeing Mombot help out Amy with her hoglets; also, it's rather amusing seeing how further complicated Team Sonic's relationship with Eggman is.
ghosthead8503 chapter 5 . 11/29/2017
(plays along) For his sake, I hope whatever Sonic has in mind works out…
IT'S NO USE I'M OUTTA USE chapter 5 . 11/29/2017
Awww I can't wait to see what happens next~
iLazyPotato chapter 5 . 11/29/2017
I feel bad for Amy, taking care of a baby is already hard but Triplets?! I'm glad that Sonic came up with his scents and realized his mistakes. Ya better not mess it up blue boy.
I love the way you write the characters. It stays truth how they interact each other like in the show.

Awesome chapter btw!

Also, Eggman stay away! :(
Anmynous chapter 5 . 11/28/2017
Ah, Sonic's selfless side came through! We all knew it was going to happen, but it's nice to see so soon.
Funny that Amy called him a baby, was thinking along similar lines when he was squirming over diapers.
Serkeru chapter 5 . 11/28/2017
Dawwwww. SO. Friggin. CUTE!
Viggar chapter 5 . 11/28/2017
Another wonderful chapter!
I know I’ve said this a few times, but I’m gonna say it again: I love your story and the way you write it :D
It’s so much fun to read, so true to the characters and very inspiering! I really can’t get enough xD

I’m holding my breath here waiting for the next chapter, can’t wait! *turning blue in the head for the lack of air* you better hurry up xDD

Seriously though, great story! Looking forward to read the next chapter!
64 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »