Reviews for You're Doing It Backwards
SilverLion77 chapter 5 . 11/28/2017
This was a pretty neat chapter. I feel bad for Amy as she's suddenly become a mom, which is no easy task. Picturing her so stressed and upset cam be sad especially given what she goes already goes through in the episode. The difht scene wirh Eggman was pretty nice, though brief, and Sonic's resolve to be a better man to Amy and father to his kids is rather inspiring. The use of the word magical I don't care for though. Hopefully, Sonic's works out well in the end.
Andreifira chapter 1 . 11/26/2017
how did you react to first time seeing the *bad side* of the fandom?
Repentorperish chapter 4 . 11/25/2017
Wow! This is absolutely the most entertaining Sonic fanfic I'd ever read! I can't stop anticipating more and more of your chapters. You have great characterization and an accurate depiction of the Sonic Boom series. It's hilariously good and I personally love how Sonic breaks the fourth wall when mentioning about the mysteries of plot enforcement to Amy, something the show itself would naturally have. This chapter is so good that I had to reread it a few times to learn what works and makes this scene so entertaining. I'm writing a fanfic myself so I'm constantly learning some new things.

I love everything that you're doing with this fanfic so far. You wrote an amazing Sonic. He's struggling to come into grips of unexpected fatherhood, and wouldn't have the perfect answers right away. Case in point, his absence for one whole week. That's a flaw, but it's his personal flaw. Other guys would do it differently, but that's his own way of coping with the situation. Can't expect the hero to be perfect all of the time.

Excuse me from fangirling so much, I'm just so happy to come across this story and I can't wait for your next chapter. :D
IT'S NO USE I'M OUTTA USE chapter 4 . 11/25/2017
Ahh this was pretty funny XD gotta love those awkward dad moments lol
Viggar chapter 4 . 11/25/2017
Haha! Oh this is great! I love how Sonic’s trying to avoid the “problem” xD
SilverLion77 chapter 4 . 11/25/2017
Was happy to a new chapter uploaded. Anyways, this was a decent chapter. It is a bit disheartening to see Sonic avoid Amy and his kids. While it is true that he didn't have any choice impregnanting Amy, he should've tried to help her a little; which is what he actually does. I like the callback to "Three Men and My Baby and it's interesting to see Sonic trying to be a dad. My problems would be with you having Sonic joke about the plot issues instead of trying to rectify it which is what I didn't like about the show's writing and I was hoping more would happen; however, writing can be difficult, especially with life issues, so I shouldn't complain. Nice chapter and I hope to see what's happening outside soon.
IT'S NO USE I'M OUTTA USE chapter 3 . 11/22/2017
Oooo things have gotten tense~ great job!
Alanna chapter 3 . 11/20/2017
Aha! Bicaudal! Another new word! Though after looking up it's meaning, I probably should've assumed it meant two-tailed, ha ha.

The revelation of Sonic being the dad came sooner than I anticipated, but I'm kinda glad it did in hindsight. It would probably get upsetting to watch Sonic being super angry to Amy for longer so it's good that they know now.
I wonder what Amy thinks of this... and what she named the hoglets...

Great work on the chapter! I love this story a lot, I keep rereading the chapters. Can't wait to see more!
iLazyPotato chapter 3 . 11/19/2017
Now, Sonic has a big responsibility to deal with. Awesome chapter!
Viggar chapter 3 . 11/18/2017
I really like this story! It’s so much fun to read, and you’re staying very true to the characters (in my opinion anyway). Keep up the good work, can’t wait to see what happens next!
xD xD
Serkeru chapter 3 . 11/18/2017
Daw, I predict at least one of them is named Lily. Very Funny!
SilverLion77 chapter 3 . 11/18/2017
This was a pretty dramatic chapter, especially near the end with Sonic getting angry. Not sure what to feel about the conception and Wolf doctor did well in the situation about Amy in labor.
ExMarkSpot chapter 3 . 11/18/2017
Hahahahaha! Now Sonic has to get used to the fact that he had kids with Amy
NeckBreak chapter 3 . 11/18/2017
great chapter i loved it
SilverLion77 chapter 1 . 11/17/2017
This is rather intriguing. There are some problems I have like with the character inexplicable surviving the explosion, but this seems rather interesting.
64 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »