Reviews for You're Doing It Backwards
iLazyPotato chapter 2 . 11/16/2017
Oh goody, this chapter is too hilarious not to laugh.
Alanna chapter 2 . 11/15/2017
OH LORD.

I'm so sorry to leave a double review, but I just re-read the description, and-

"..how are they going to handle a baby? Sorry, babies"

I take this to mean the next chapter may or may not involve more hoglets. My goodness I'm even more excited to see the next chapter now, if only to see the reactions of the characters when ANOTHER baby (babies?) may or may not be born.
(Admittedly I could be misinterpreting that, but I'm still excited regardless. Keep up the great work!)
Alanna chapter 2 . 11/15/2017
I'm kinda surprised no one ever caught on to Amy being pregnant, but at the same time I think I've heard stories of people who've gone through whole pregnancies without realizing they were pregnant... So I guess it's possible. Especially since Sonic and Amy wouldn't remember that they did anything.

I kinda hope they don't immediately realize it's Sonic's. I want the confusion to last a while. It's entertaining to me. Can't wait to see how everyone reacts to this new arrival!

Also, thanks for teaching me new words. I didn't know "baulk" and "akimbo" were words until today.
DANGIT-Man chapter 2 . 11/15/2017
That Knuckles just doesn’t think first at all
SilverLion77 chapter 2 . 11/15/2017
Admittedly, this begs the question as to why no one suspected Amy could have been pregnant.
IT'S NO USE I'M OUTTA USE chapter 2 . 11/15/2017
Heh this was hilarious XD
Linz2 chapter 2 . 11/15/2017
Good Lord, this can only end well… love the story, can’t wait to see what happens next!
Sonic Thruster chapter 2 . 11/15/2017
Cubot should describe in embarrassingly specific descriptions about Sonic and Amy’s ‘Thrust fest’
Milky-Wayne chapter 2 . 11/15/2017
Amy’s symptoms and Dr. Eggman’s antics are just to funny. I bet that Eggman is gonna be all “oh my god you have a very cute baby there, so whose is it?”
ExMarkSpot chapter 2 . 11/15/2017
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH their reaction was priceless!
Serkeru chapter 2 . 11/15/2017
Great Job!
martyrex chapter 2 . 11/15/2017
oh boy a sonic boom like story but it goes a little bit futher than a normal sonic boom episode.
i love it
Pi pi m chapter 2 . 11/15/2017
Can't wait for the next chapter
NeckBreak chapter 2 . 11/15/2017
hahaha. i will be damned. this was one wonderful chapter. the end had me laughing realy hard. thank you.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/15/2017
Oh boy, an Orbot and Cubot episode. In all seriousness you did a pretty good job capturing the tone of the show, I'm interested in seeing more.
64 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »