Reviews for Night Rain
DonSani chapter 1 . 5/21/2010
LMAO, this was funny, crazy, sweet and sexy all at once. everyone was kept in character, and i think that this could easily fit into the anime. it all fit so well, that it did.

keep up the good work
CommanderApple chapter 1 . 9/4/2009
it's a really good story! i like it! just wish Yoshi was there... it would have been funny to read his reactions to the news. hahaha.

anyway, great story! hope to read from you soon!
shessy-chan chapter 1 . 7/18/2007
Yay kawaiiness!
JessieDevil666 chapter 1 . 10/7/2006
_ I love one shots, especially when they are long, this one was very enjoyable!_
Alysandrya chapter 1 . 5/23/2006
In case anyone else wonders again, I didn't die, but close: I joined the damned military. -sigh- I plan on writing again, but I've long since forgotten my password, and no longer have the email account connected to my name. When I finally do write again, I'll post my new name in my reviews for my old stuff, and connect it with the new stuff. Ever so sorry for the confusion though. I completely meant to finish all these stories, and I always have so many ideas rolling around my head. Just instinctual, I guess... anyhow, just in case anyone still cares...
justanotherobsesivereader chapter 1 . 3/22/2006
you quite writing,why? it was great.
truth44 chapter 1 . 1/5/2005
me like lots...grammar is lacking...can tell its never been edited...a little rushed in some places...content is the bomb!
Miko Kagome Archer chapter 1 . 12/30/2004
awesome
Miomi chapter 1 . 12/21/2004
I LOVE it! wo0t...I am going to check if you have any other stories...haha, megumi's gonna have a baby! Allright! I seriously think that Kenshin would not notice Kaoru getting pregnant!
pnaixrose chapter 1 . 7/20/2004
aw! it's really cute! ) i love how you named the girl Amaya cuz it was a rainy night...hehe. good job! )
Aura Black Chan chapter 1 . 6/22/2004
I found your story today and decided I had to read it. It's great! I loved every minute of it! I nearly died when Kauru mentioned telling Seijiro-san about the baby and Kenshin reverted to referring to himself as Sesha! It was almost as good as Kenshin fainting everytime he was reminded of the fact that he was going to be a father! I loved it!
random person chapter 1 . 6/6/2004
interesting...You know...Kenji means "strong second son" Just fyi
kimi.the.water.spirit chapter 1 . 5/21/2004
Wow I know you wrote this story like a year ago but I like to read my fanfiction from longest upadat to shortest somtimes and I happened to read this well it was great after reading that part about where Kenshin didn't want Kaoru only the baby I litterly flipped off the computer screen aming it at Kenshin for being so hurtfull. I also noticed 2 more things 1 after giving birth you have to cut the cord andI think you forgot that. and 2 at the end you made it sound like Kenshin kissed himself because you put 'his' instead of 'hers'. Well all in all I love the story!-
Guest chapter 1 . 5/18/2004
I LOVE YOUR STORY! It was very very emotional. At some parts I could barely read b/c my eyes were so teary, lol. Thanks for writing & allowing me to read such a good story, bye.
Michelle chapter 1 . 5/8/2004
I liked it alot write more stories so i can read your lucky cuz i dont usually review to fanfics i dont like nut i like this one