Reviews for Night Rain
korrni chapter 1 . 4/23/2003
ADD THE FREAKIN LEMON AT THE END, IT'S MORE ROMANTIC THAT WAY.
The Sabbit chapter 1 . 4/21/2003
. Kawaii! Fuzzy! Fluffy! Yummy! _ and a little lemmony, too! Joy! A definate fav!
Teh Natsu chapter 1 . 4/17/2003
I love this story! ITS GREAT!I hope you contnue to write great stories.
unonimous chapter 1 . 4/17/2003
Hey I think it was great ,I loved it. I really liked the fact that he was dreaming when he did it,but now I'll never go near a sleeping guy again! alwell great story up the good work.
IkhnyR87 chapter 1 . 4/16/2003
o O

. WOW
wicked lady2 chapter 1 . 4/15/2003
i liked it alot. you should continue the story! the only thing you need to change is the spelling. other that that its a great story :)
Venus Smurf chapter 1 . 4/15/2003
Nicely written. You seem to have a knack for writing, and I hope you continue to exercise your gift. This is a wonderful story, smoothly written and perfectly characterized. Please continue!

Huh? Why did he react that way, though? He’s so mad! Understandably, of course, but still!

Arrg. Men are such jerks!

At least they made up in the end. I suppose we can forgive him, after all. He’ll make such a great dad! When he’s not passing out, that is.

Beautifully done. I loved every minute of it!
CuriousIndeedIBe chapter 1 . 4/14/2003
I love this story! or as they say...KAWAII!
dbztrunkslover1 chapter 1 . 4/13/2003
This is an awsome story!
Youko Demon chapter 1 . 4/13/2003
WOW! I'm speechless. It was so excelent that all I can say is WOW!
phate chapter 1 . 4/12/2003
Aww...what a sweet story! This is a great fic. I hope you write more in the future!
kimi-chan1 chapter 1 . 4/8/2003
aw.. heartwarming fic.. will these have a sequel? ;; aheehee.. write more of this pwez? very well-written..

*huggles*
Triky chapter 1 . 4/6/2003
Ahh...-sniffles- that was great..o.o! Really I en-joyed reading it and was well put I mean I love details some times but still it was a bitter sweet fic keep it up .!

-Triky- .!
angel-40devil-10whoknows chapter 1 . 4/5/2003
Oh see now that was wonderful! Keep writing!
joe chapter 1 . 4/2/2003
it was better than anything i have typed
76 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »